Mitchem Gu

new8403 receives:

Matthew Stafford Classics Auto #'d to 150

Additional notes:

please send with DC thanks
new8403
I agree to this.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to new8403.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kamikid.
kamikid
stafford went out saturday. I received 2 of the 3 cards forgot to send the mitchem is going out though he said asap
new8403
I'll have the last card out no later than Wednesday.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kamikid.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to new8403.
kamikid
i have talked with him bout this waiting on the mitchem
new8403
I was sick over the weekend, and have been stuck working a lot. But it was sent out I believe in yesterday's mail. Should be in by the weekend.
kamikid
received the card thanks
Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
new8403, please confirm that you received your end of this trade.
new8403
I received my end a while ago, but had to send a part of his stuff that I forgot. Not sure if he's received the rest of it yet.
Kmart6nets
QUOTE(kamikid @ Jul 26 2009, 09:04 PM)
stafford went out saturday.  I received 2 of the 3 cards forgot to send the mitchem is going out though he said asap

QUOTE(kamikid @ Aug 11 2009, 08:16 PM)
received the card thanks

He received all the cards per these posts... This will be closed as complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.