Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Scans for trade!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
packers1104
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

TONS MORE IN BUCKET
packers1104
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
jaytucc
i really liek hte franco harris
DennisRSWanjr
I LIKE THE L.T AUTO
CMB ON THAT CARD BEE
jrthurmer
need the jackson

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/JrThurmerAutos/
jrthurmer
user posted image

MARSHAWN LYNCH 2007 TOPPS PERFORMANCE BREAKOUT AUTOGRAPHS BRONZE #BA-ML SERIAL #43/50

user posted image

MARSHAWN LYNCH 2007 TOPPS PERFORMANCE BREAKOUT AUTOGRAPHS SILVER #BA-ML SERIAL #24/25

Have these to go with your other lynch
packers1104
jaytucc- sry nothin needed
dennis- liked the calvin autos
jrthurmer- dont need those sry
jtdolla911
like the mojo and marshawn jsy autos and wouldnt mind tradin back for that desean lol.
packers1104
sent you a pm jason
packers1104
Marion Barber reflections rc auto incoming
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Anything here for the Desean SPA?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/BGT...ighend%20Cards/
packers1104
Liked the marshawn lynch spa

QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Jul 16 2009, 11:23 PM)

packers1104
Wana trade
packers1104
Lots more in the bucket...
CardCollector123
Whats the LT book?
packers1104
pm sent

QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:13 PM)
Whats the LT book?

crig22
Interested in the DeSean SPA
packers1104
Sry I just put that on ebay and we prob wouldnt trade anyway because I like to go by real money over what a magazine says

QUOTE(crig22 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:36 PM)
Interested in the DeSean SPA

crig22
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:09 PM)
Sry I just put that on ebay and we prob wouldnt trade anyway because I like to go by real money over what a magazine says

Yeah, probably not then. I might get all my $20 bills graded, then put 'em on ebay for BIN prices of $29.99..... blink.gif
packers1104
If you have a card that books $80 and sells for $100 you would still go by bv?

QUOTE(crig22 @ Jul 21 2009, 06:15 PM)
Yeah, probably not then. I might get all my $20 bills graded, then put 'em on ebay for BIN prices of $29.99..... blink.gif

crig22
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:19 PM)
If you have a card that books $80 and sells for $100 you would still go by bv?

Oddly enough...yes. I can't be any more serious or honest when I tell someone I DO NOT CARE what a card sells for. I'm not rich, not by any stretch of the imagination. But I still wouldn't put a card on ebay even with a gun to my head. If everyone knew how little ebay cared for their users, then alot of people would stop using their site. They showed me when they turned the other cheek after getting proof that they had just let a guy sell stolen property of mine on auction, and they simply looked away. Anyway...getting back to your question....yes, I've traded cards that I knew were selling over book (Unitas auto), for low-end Cowboys autos (not even an Emmitt, Aikman, or Staubach either!) If it's something I want bad enough, then any card in my collection is fair game. I collect for the enjoyment of collecting. This is supposed to be a hobby man, not a business
packers1104
Lol calm down, I was just stating common sense...and this is a hobby and me going by sv has nothing to do with it not being a hobby?? Because I like to make the trade equal by REAL money doesnt make this not a hobby, and a lot of people do cards as a business and thats how they make a living while doing something they like...take it easy though, you dont have to get mad (you would rather die than put a card on ebay? HAHAH)

QUOTE(crig22 @ Jul 21 2009, 06:35 PM)
Oddly enough...yes. I can't be any more serious or honest when I tell someone I DO NOT CARE what a card sells for. I'm not rich, not by any stretch of the imagination. But I still wouldn't put a card on ebay even with a gun to my head. If everyone knew how little ebay cared for their users, then alot of people would stop using their site. They showed me when they turned the other cheek after getting proof that they had just let a guy sell stolen property of mine on auction, and they simply looked away. Anyway...getting back to your question....yes, I've traded cards that I knew were selling over book (Unitas auto), for low-end Cowboys autos (not even an Emmitt, Aikman, or Staubach either!) If it's something I want bad enough, then any card in my collection is fair game. I collect for the enjoyment of collecting. This is supposed to be a hobby man, not a business

Sportsshowcase2
QUOTE(crig22 @ Jul 21 2009, 06:35 PM)

Hey..Mike,

You still got a UNITAS auto...I got some JULIUS JONES autos....LOL
toucan130
sorry, nevermind. i didnt see u went by SV until i read through all the responses. sorry if i wasted any of ur time. thx

packers1104
sry nothing needed

QUOTE(toucan130 @ Jul 21 2009, 07:00 PM)
sorry, nevermind. i didnt see u went by SV until i read through all the responses. sorry if i wasted any of ur time. thx

crig22
QUOTE(Sportsshowcase2 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:39 PM)
Hey..Mike,

You still got a UNITAS auto...I got some JULIUS JONES autos....LOL

Yeah, still have a Unitas. But I didn't like Julius Jones even when he was a Cowboy...
cards101
PM Sent
packers1104
No trades in awhile
NYMETSJETS
Interested in the Franco Harris and don't worry, no problem going by SV for me. Let me know if you see anything. Thanks.
TK
packers1104
liked slaton TTT, namath NT, nicks classics autos

QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Jul 29 2009, 07:29 PM)
Interested in the Franco Harris and don't worry, no problem going by SV for me.  Let me know if you see anything.  Thanks.
TK

packers1104
lets trade
Gsil84
Interested in this SV.. $2.51. $4.51 if you include Shipping..

user posted image
ReyesWrightJohan
i like the lt patch /35 lmk thnx
packers1104
You trade by bv...and I only trade sv on high-end

QUOTE(Gsil84 @ Aug 6 2009, 02:41 PM)
Interested in this SV.. $2.51. $4.51 if you include Shipping..

user posted image

packers1104
pm comin

QUOTE(ReyesWrightJohan @ Aug 6 2009, 02:48 PM)
i like the lt patch /35 lmk thnx

goskins
Please CMB for Franco. Thanks.
sportscollectoroz
Hey Ian,

Please check me for both LT autos.

Oz
packers1104
Liked the stafford classics

QUOTE(goskins @ Aug 6 2009, 03:49 PM)
Please CMB for Franco. Thanks.

packers1104
Do you have any high end ft?

QUOTE(sportscollectoroz @ Aug 6 2009, 04:16 PM)
Hey Ian,

Please check me for both LT autos.

Oz

sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Aug 6 2009, 01:41 PM)
Do you have any high end ft?

Trade value on both LT autos?

Oz
Gsil84
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Aug 6 2009, 02:29 PM)
You trade by bv...and I only trade sv on high-end

So you trade by Sale Value when it works best for you??
Gsil84
QUOTE(Gsil84 @ Aug 7 2009, 11:12 PM)
So you trade by Sale Value when it works best for you??

Becuase this is what you said in the post already..

Because I like to make the trade equal by REAL money doesnt make this not a hobby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.