Eagles_freak5
I my want some....Please PM me.
Thanks
soccer23
I am very interested in some.
PLMK and PM me.
Thanks
pavi39
What guarantee do we have that you have not searched any of these packs?
Bags5MVP
what's that expression about not touching something with a ten foot pole?

or the one that says if it sounds to good to be true it is?
avalanche
i guess in the long haul you dont but why would i search the packs or anything. there really isnt that much value in doing that anyways. i know which card shops to get people cards boxes and acks at because i trust the owners. anyways i get good cards for these packs. why would i jeperdize that. with that outof the way is there anyone else
avalanche
pms sent and returned
soccer23
I am still interested and never got a PM.
avalanche
sorry bout that pm coming
pavi39
QUOTE(avalanche @ Jul 16 2009, 10:21 PM)
i guess in the long haul you dont but why would i search the packs or anything. there really isnt that much value in doing that anyways.  i know which card shops to get people cards boxes and acks at because i trust the owners. anyways i get good cards for these packs. why would i jeperdize that. with that outof the way is there anyone else

I would just ask that members do their own research and ask why a poll started August 1, 2008 would be edited yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Sports Showcase
my advice is to be careful when trading packs. i made a trade with "kcroyals24" a couple of days ago. He wanted some packs. I just reached in the box and grabbed the packs. The whole time i was worried that there would not be any hits and kcroyals24 would be upset on the trade.

here is the link to the trade to see results.

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=234277

my advice to avalanche is that if you are going to trade packs, make sure that you watch them open the box and then pull the packs from the fresh box. that way you know for a fact that nothing has been searched.

my advice to the members that are trading for the packs is to know that you are trading just for a "chance" of hitting something.

good luck everyone...
avalanche
thank you sportschowcase i think i should do that too that is a good idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.