Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 Prime Cuts IV Baseball
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
dd316
At least, that's according to the email I got today. tongue.gif

I'm such a tease. wink.gif

I haven't received anything from Donruss/Panini in a long time. I'm excited about what's coming! Perhaps a Will Clark 1/1? wink.gif
über
Nice! Most people have been getting numbered inserts /50 of all-time greats (Robinson, Aaron, etc.)
2000 rushing yards
hopefully ted!
benshobbies
Praise God! i got another email in today from Panini. That makes 2 this week. I wonder if they are doing 2008 NT too?!
aceecards
GET A NICE CUT
sasports
Good Luck! Hope you get your 1/1 Clark!
dd316
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 21 2009, 02:08 PM)
Good Luck!  Hope you get your 1/1 Clark!

Looks like a lot of people are getting theirs... maybe mine are sitting in my mailbox right now? Or if my STUPID mailman does what he tens to do when it's raining out (which it is), they're probably sitting on my front step turning into sponges. sad.gif
dd316
Still nothing! ranting.gif
dd316
What gives? mad.gif mad.gif
benshobbies
It took me a week to get my prime cuts. Or it could be the really slow USPS. My mail has been really slow as of late.
cardcrazed
any update? What did ya get?

Justin
dd316
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Aug 16 2009, 10:57 AM)
any update? What did ya get?

Justin

Nothing. sad.gif

My account says they were both shipped on 7/16. I'm gonna shoot them an email, see what's up.
dd316
I guess the mailman ate my NPN's, because Donruss said they sent them to the correct address and they didn't get returned to them. Oh well, no NPN's for me. sad.gif
benshobbies
QUOTE(dd316 @ Aug 28 2009, 02:37 PM)
I guess the mailman ate my NPN's, because Donruss said they sent them to the correct address and they didn't get returned to them. Oh well, no NPN's for me. sad.gif

That stinks, I am feeling for you. Hope you get some more!
FerrisBueller
Reminds me of the Charlie Brown Halloween special

Lucy: What did you get Charlie Brown?

Charlie: I got a rock.
dd316
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Aug 29 2009, 08:13 PM)
Reminds me of the Charlie Brown Halloween special

Lucy:  What did you get Charlie Brown?

Charlie:  I got a rock.

I didn't even get a rock! sad.gif
edgerrin32
ive had a lot of mall lost in the past few months, and some of it had tracking #s and the post office still couldnt find it, ive been at war with them. GL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.