Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tom Brady Autographed Mini Helmet
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
drocksthaparty
I signed up for a Credit card through Bank of America about a year and a half ago, and they sent me a Tom Brady Autographed Mini Helmet for signing up. It is through the Extrapoints program. I would be willing to sell or trade it, I would sell it for 150, or would trade it for 200 in trade. With the Helmet you will get the Paper to certify it. At the bottom of the paper it says that the New England Patriots LP certifies that the helmet is in fact authentic. It is in this thread as well under the helmet.

I would be looking for Buffalo Bills such as Trent Edwards, Marshawn Lynch, Terrell Owens, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, and James Lofton. I would also take HOFers Autos.

Here it is

user posted image

user posted image

Damond
drocksthaparty
Pics are loaded, anyone have any interest?

Damond
scalpem96
anything u want to do for the t. minor and wadsworth helmets?
jaytucc
check me
Silly
Check my bucket please, i will trade heavy

PM ME PLESAE
drocksthaparty
i can check buckets but really looking for a nice offer

really would like to get a lebron or kobe auto maybe for my son.

lmk

damond
Tarasadie17
Gee, all I got from my cruddy credit company was free lunch.... huh.gif
drocksthaparty
thats great, but I guess that is what you get when you work for the Gov't?

JK
patsfan52
i like it
drocksthaparty
Didn't really see anything Pats and Soxs fan, Can you buy?

I know there are some Lynch, Edwards, T.O. Autos and Bron and Kobe Autos out there.

Lets get them in here

Damond
drocksthaparty
scalpem - Give me a while to build up some money and we can work out something for the two helmets, I have no use for them.

jaytucc - I didn't see anything right now

silly - you have some sweet memoribilia, but nothing i need right now

really trying to stick to my wants
curtdawg
i have a nice lynch spa lmk
drocksthaparty
what does it book at
curtdawg
$150
drocksthaparty
really, that is a nice card, I wil check your bucket if you have a picture. Also I will check Showcase as well, thanks for all the interest.

Damond
drocksthaparty
I only see one Lynch Auto in your bucket?

Damond
curtdawg
any update?
drocksthaparty
I still have it guys, I have had numerous amounts of offers, I love them so far, I think some could do better.

I had to make an emergency trip to florida saturday, I will be back home to louisiana on Wednesday. So keep the offers coming and I will probably make a decision soon

Damond

I will be checking my messages throughout my stay

curtdawg
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.