Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Upper Deck
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
danodano9
Where are all the entries for UD? The website has no products listed. They have released a ton of product, but no NPN. What gives?
benshobbies
QUOTE(danodano9 @ Jul 13 2009, 01:54 PM)
Where are all the entries for UD? The website has no products listed. They have released a ton of product, but no NPN. What gives?

I've been wondering the same exact thing. Its been so frustrating. I hope they change their ways or get penalized for it. I'm surprised Topps or Panini hasn't filed a lawsuit.
DawgPounder
I read somewhere that they're concentrating on money making aspects of the website and have "postponed" the NPN program....
northicehero99
Guys from what I hear, there is some things going on. They are moving the Las Vegas customer service area back to Carlsbad and that could be hindering the updating of this, as I know it is affecting customer service responses.
yeoy65
Who really cares!!! from the web NPN's to the 100 or so NPN's I've sent over the years, I have never received a single card from Upper Deck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.