Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Member Milestone: northicehero99 reaches 1000!!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
mjda
Guys, I would like to take a moment to recognize one of the members of this site on a great accomplishment.

On Saturday July 11, 2009 Brian (northicehero99) became just the first member to complete 1000 transactions!

Brian has been a trading machine, averaging 1 transaction every 1.56 days! He has been involved in transactions with 474 unique members. He has been involved in 626 trades and 374 sales, with a completion average of 9.12 days.

Here are his transactions by duration:

Days - Transactions - Percentage
0-14 - 863 - 86.3%
15-29 - 104 - 10.4%
30-59 - 28 - 2.8%
60+ - 5 - 0.5%

Brian continues to set a great example to other members of this site, not just with his transactions, but also with his cool demeanor and overall wonderful attitude. Brian, congratulations on being the first to 1000. thumbsup.gif
Johnny Number 5
sweet mangos on this day

j5
urbanmonk
Awesome, congrats Brian smile.gif If you haven't traded with Brian before, you are missing out smile.gif
Kmart6nets
Amazing!! I am one of the members who is missing out ohmy.gif
ronaldinho0003
Way to go Brian! thumbup.gif
5toosweet
Congratulations Brian! smile.gif
tj2373
Wow! Awesome milestone to reach! Congrats on being the first to 1,000 Brian!

Edit: While I only have one transaction with Brian, there have been a few times where he has sent me cards without creating a trade or sale. A truly awesome member to deal with!
ffman
Wow, congrats Brian! That is a remarkable number altogether.
Stlouisrams1600
That is awesome, congrats Brian!
2000 rushing yards
Congrats brian!! toot.gif i've been waiting a long time for this to happen
aceecards
a cool grand..

now that is a milestone!
sasports
Truly amazing!
RGBII
A remarkable accomplishment, congratulations
Brian.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
KCBeltranFan
Great trader and a darn good guy, too. Congratulations on the milestone! It's a real pleasure to be a part of the numbers.
über
Wow, that is a very large milestone! Congrats to one of TCC's best!
Krusin
Glad to be one of those 1000

I'm almost to 20 smile.gif
road_runner_1964
Congratulations, Brian...toot.giftoot.gif
Tarasadie17
It has been a true pleasure dealing with Brian, he is a complete class act and awesome to trade with... smile.gif

Congrats on a super accomplishment! clapping.gif
busyb85
Congrats Brian!! smile.gif
Wolfie3300
It's been a while since I dealt on here, but my first few deals here, they were with such a great member of the trading community. Congrats Brian for the milestone, and here's to hoping we can trade some more in the future.
Tb40
Congrats Brian, Here's to the next 1,000. Ladies & gentelmen, we are in the presence of a trading god.
Thanks, Matt
moparcudaz
wow! those are hall of fame #'s.
you should get in on your first ballot.- laugh.gif

congrats on the achievement brian. cool.gif
northicehero99
Thanks, but that number is just that a number, however it is also a great tribute to all the great traders here on the site, that have helped me with my set and pc needs over these years.

So I must say . . . THANK YOU to all the great members of Trading Card Central!!!
booth9919
Congrats my friend, Here is to 1000 more!!!

Give me time I will catch up to you

cardcrazed
Congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment!

Justin
metsfan2427
congrats
rtsjr
wtg will be there soon
jer123pat123

congats brian haven't had the pleasure yet looking forward to the day
mwolosik
Congrats on your accomplishments here at TCC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.