45 chipper Jones

witta7 receives:

12 Sosa's

11 Garciaparra's

6 Nolan Ryan's

7 Ken Griffey Jr.'s

1 Ken Griffey Jr. UD Powerup CDRom

Additional notes:

I'll send when I receive b/c new trader.
witta7
witta7 in agreement to following trade with thertz
thertz
received today! whats your address so i can send out tomorrow?
thertz
Packed and will send out first thing monday morning!
thertz
I've already sent adn received
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to witta7.
witta7
Not received yet.
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jul 14 2009, 07:18 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to witta7.

thertz
Today?
witta7
Received today, disappointed in condition of some of the cards. Had to throw away about 10 cards due to bent corners and creases.

QUOTE(thertz @ Jul 16 2009, 11:43 AM)
Today?

Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thertz.
thertz
What? Are you serious? When I sent out only one of the cards had creases in them and I found that extra at the last minute, I also threw in an extra Alex Rodriugez Yankee Stadium Legacy BV 6 , becasue you sent a note in to me that said you would like extras.
northicehero99
How do you intend to proceed from here? witta7 can you please provide scans of the cards that were an issue?
thertz
In the post he said he "threw them away", I even threw in a BV6 extra YSL Arod, a few of the base I received were also creased but I was fine with it becasue its only base,....And he complains even though he got an extra and some of the ones I got from him were creased and didn't even com,plain to him.!!
urbanmonk
witta7
Did receive cards yesterday.
Will not be doing any more trades on this site.
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Jul 17 2009, 10:25 AM)

northicehero99
QUOTE(witta7 @ Jul 17 2009, 11:21 AM)
Did receive cards yesterday. 
Will not be doing any more trades on this site.

The request was to ask if you could provide scans of the damaged cards and ask if you have tried to work with the member to resolve the damage issue?
Please see if you can work out something.

thertz sending an extra card originally technically is not compensating for damaged cards. You threw that in as a freebie, before there was an issue.

Both members are asked to try to reach an agreement to resolve the issue.
thertz
Ok sorry NorthiceHero, but a few of the cards I received were also damaged being that they were normal base and I didn't feel like complaining about all maybe 6 of them with either creases or dinged corners, instead of keeping the very few cards he received that were damaged he stated that he just "threw them away". Now what do you propose we do about this? If you honestly want to I can take a few pictures on my phone and upload them up here, I honestly don't feel the need though because its base, but, what has to be done has to be done.

Thanks
Tommy
northicehero99
QUOTE(thertz @ Jul 17 2009, 08:51 PM)
Ok sorry NorthiceHero, but a few of the cards I received were also damaged being that they were normal base and I didn't feel like complaining about all maybe 6 of them with either creases or dinged corners, instead of keeping the  very few cards he received that were damaged he stated that he just "threw them away".  Now what do you propose we do about this?  If you honestly want to I can take a few pictures on my phone and upload them up here, I honestly don't feel the need though because its base, but, what has to be done has to be done.

Thanks
Tommy

It is up to you two to see if you just want to call this closed or work out replacements. I understand they are base, but the other side of the issue is you both spent money to mail for damaged cards and you only claimed that you received damaged after he had done so. PM witta and see what he wants to do and both of you post in the topic how you would like us to handle or what is going to happen (replacements?). Thanks.
thertz
Ok I will pm him Northicehero, and yes I did state that after he said it, but only because I was trying to be nice and not say anything, it happens sometimes, I can understand, If you honestly don't believe me I can take some pictures. But yes thank you for helping out and I will pm him.

Thanks
Tommy
thertz
He replied and he told me the trade is fine as is.

So this can be closed please.
RGBII

How are you going to proceed with
this dispute?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
witta7
Agreed, transaction closed.

QUOTE(thertz @ Jul 19 2009, 02:56 PM)
He replied and he told me the trade is fine as is.

So this can be closed please.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.