Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Devin Hester commons/insert for jersey/autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
amrozik
As long as the offer is decent I will except. Any and all even if i have them.

looking to trade til 1200 pacific because then I am going to the post office to send out.
Tarasadie17
That you in the dress blues? unsure.gif
amrozik
yes
Tarasadie17
Very nice photo, brings back memories. I was in about about a bazillion years ago... laugh.gif

Anyway, I am interested in some of your Raiders stuff, I know I have one Hester you'll want, and do you have any interest in a McFarlane Hester Figure? Unopened...

I'll be back with a list in a few minutes...
amrozik
Yes I am interested.
Tarasadie17
Well, this wound up being a very short list.... laugh.gif

2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity serial # 23 out of 99, the 23 being the key...

I am interested in your two Bush jersey cards and the Higgins Chrome auto....

and now I have to change the sweetheart in the avatar, I'll be back in a few minutes...
amrozik
I can do either the Higgins auto for it or both jerseys for it, unless you have some other commons of Hester.

That card books at either $6 if it is the regular or $8 if it is the elements. Since it is a #23 I doubled the BV, that is how I came up with the offer.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(amrozik @ Jul 3 2009, 10:42 AM)
I can do either the Higgins auto for it or both jerseys for it, unless you have some other commons of Hester.

That card books at either $6 if it is the regular or $8 if it is the elements.  Since it is a #23 I doubled the BV, that is how I came up with the offer.

Wow, that was a really generous offer... I am not a book value guy, think it is a bunch of horse manure...

And I was offering the McFarlane figure and the #d card for the three cards... laugh.gif

Again though, that was generous.... smile.gif
amrozik
I totally forgot about the figurine, I can do that. Do you want to go ahead and post it.
Tarasadie17
Pm sent
venomking86
I have a topps 2006 rookie card of devin hester if your interested
amrozik
QUOTE(venomking86 @ Jul 3 2009, 10:56 AM)
I have a topps 2006 rookie card of devin hester if your interested

If you have some other commons/inserts of Hester I am interested. I son't want to do a trade for just one card.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.