Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WWE killing young talent on RAW.
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
jaderock
Just my rant.

Look at how WWE books the Miz. He looks like a tool against the top tier faces. 1st for a second, people thought he would win the Battle Royal for the title shot when he rested outside til Cena and HHH were left. We thought he would clothesline both over and a new contender "young superstar" would emerge. But insteadboth duck and he flys over the top and looks like a total jobber. On the PPV against Cena...again he was booked horribly tapping out with BOTH hands and looking like a wuss.

Most thought Morrison had more talent (he does) and wondered why Miz went to Raw and Morrison to Smackdown....I guess we now know! Kill the weaker faster and in one shot. Morrison is doing fine on Smackdown...whew

For me CodyRhodes and Ted DiBiase HAVE ZERO credibility...they're Orton's left and right arm except they're more like punching dummies for HHH. Although DeBiase will fued with Orton eventually and become a face when the Marines II comes out, he still lacks everything needed for a top spot. Kill him, bury him, stick a fork in him cause he feels like the Spirirt Squad to me.

And for the life of me, what has happen to MVP??? 1st blazing onto RAW...getting hooked up with the View...now he's more invisible than the Hurricane!!!!

--
On the other programs, I do like how they are developing R Turth, Morrison, Ziegler, Hart Dynasty and Bourne.

jaderock
Note: MVP and Miz get squashed again on RAW...it's really tough to invest ANY amount of time on younger wrestlers that start hot, cut-offed, re start, cut off again.

I'm scared for Evan Broune on RAW...he'll play the role of the white Mysterio...liked by fans, undersized, and treated like a rag doll (well not as bad as Rey).
dodgerblue38501
For some strange reason that seems to have been the MO for WWE over the last couple of years with their younger guys......when a guy starts to get some heat with the fans, bury him, tear him down, and build him back up later. It's strange for sure. Of course, Vinny Mac knows what the fans want better than we do so who are we to argue?
jaderock
Another rant...Jericho has a chance to "pick a new partner" and what do we get? Big SLOW - WTHeck? Who cares about him.

Decades ago, the mystery partner was a chance/concept to elevate a younger/new guy, so they can learn and hang with the veteran. Ziggler was a possiblitiy...heck Miz, MVP, Bourne, Swagger or Kendrick would have been better choices. The pick of Big SLOW just shows how little confidence McMahon has in the youngers stars. There is no point in "elevating" these guys to RAW if the roster "status quo" remains the same on top.

I, personally, am tired of Legacy, and the 3some of Orton, HHH and Cena. HBK does NOT make the upper mix ANY better. He's great, but old TOO!
aceecards
same old faces.. same old feuds..

Maybe Im growing up or growing old but the WWe has little appeal to me now!
dd316
QUOTE(jaderock @ Jul 28 2009, 03:09 PM)
Another rant...Jericho has a chance to "pick a new partner" and what do we get? Big SLOW - WTHeck? Who cares about him.

Decades ago, the mystery partner was a chance/concept to elevate a younger/new guy, so they can learn and hang with the veteran. Ziggler was a possiblitiy...heck Miz, MVP, Bourne, Swagger or Kendrick would have been better choices. The pick of Big SLOW just shows how little confidence McMahon has in the youngers stars. There is no point in "elevating" these guys to RAW if the roster "status quo" remains the same on top.

I, personally, am tired of Legacy, and the 3some of Orton, HHH and Cena. HBK does NOT make the upper mix ANY better. He's great, but old TOO!

I went to the PPV because I got free tickets in work. Other that not knowing who half the wrestlers were tongue.gif I had fun.

I can't believe they're still trying to push Big Show. This guy is NEVER going to be as big as they want him to be (despite being physically big wink.gif). How many times have they tried to push him to the top in WCW and WWE... and nobody cares? He must make some ridiculous deals with the promoters, because there's really no reason to have him around aside from the fact that he's a big galoot.

I was hoping the mystery partner would be the Gobbeldy Gooker. tongue.gif
jaderock
QUOTE(dd316 @ Jul 28 2009, 12:42 PM)
I went to the PPV because I got free tickets in work. Other that not knowing who half the wrestlers were tongue.gif I had fun.

I was hoping the mystery partner would be the Gobbeldy Gooker. tongue.gif

Free tickets...nice! But no 1st hand report sad.gif

I was hoping for Gobbeldy Gooker...yeah right, more like El-Tedd! smile.gif
dd316
QUOTE(jaderock @ Jul 28 2009, 04:07 PM)
Free tickets...nice! But no 1st hand report  sad.gif

Because I'm clueless as to what's happening in the wrestling world today! laugh.gif

Maybe tomorrow I'll give a "detailed" recap from an outsider's view. That should be interesting. tongue.gif
sportsdude112000
If jaderock is talking about Trumps free tickets at raw I was there and did get a refund
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.