Full Version: WTTF Highend Exquisite, SPA, Contenders, NT & More
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
contenders04
Plmk what you have
Thanks
jtdolla911
CMB, i got a chris johnson, donnie avery, eddie royal. lmk
contenders04
QUOTE(jtdolla911 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:33 PM)
CMB, i got a chris johnson, donnie avery, eddie royal. lmk

PM Me Values On These:

CJ SPA
Ryan Auto Jersey
Kevin Smith SPA
jtdolla911
only the stuff in sale/trade are the ones FT. most of the main page is gone, im still workin on that. the cj spa bv is 120, the ryan LRS is 150, and the smith is gone.
contenders04
QUOTE(jtdolla911 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:44 PM)
only the stuff in sale/trade are the ones FT. most of the main page is gone, im still workin on that. the cj spa bv is 120, the ryan LRS is 150, and the smith is gone.

What did you like of mine?
jtdolla911
pretty much anythin. any of the ap autos, the calvin johnson, favre, brady. list me what you could do, and ill let u know what i want.
contenders04
QUOTE(jtdolla911 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:54 PM)
pretty much anythin. any of the ap autos, the calvin johnson, favre, brady. list me what you could do, and ill let u know what i want.

Could you add money? All those are too high.
jtdolla911
lmk what u were thinkin and ill let u know if i can add the money to it. id like to shoot for an ap, the calvin is too high for what i got.
contenders04
QUOTE(jtdolla911 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:59 PM)
lmk what u were thinkin and ill let u know if i can add the money to it.  id like to shoot for an ap, the calvin is too high for what i got.

PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.