07 Bowman SOTF Brady Quinn RC Auto

07 Ultra Tom Brady Dual Jsy

07 Ultra Tedy Bruschi Jsy

mpekar receives:

04 Spx Steven Jackson Auto/Jsy RC

07 SP Authentic SOTT Trent Edwards Auto

09 Prestige Big Ben/Hines Ward Patch

Additional notes:

Thanks a lot! Will mail today or tomorrow with DC. He'll mail same way when he receives!
mpekar
agreed--thanks
bravesfan09
Package is headed to the PO. DC number will be posted this evening.
bravesfan09
0308 2040 0000 9323 2785
mpekar
received--mailing yours tomorrow

Thanks-Mike
bravesfan09
Thanks for the update.
mpekar
dc# 0307 3330 0000 0526 2020
bravesfan09
Cant wait!
bravesfan09
For some reason my package is still at your PO??

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 0526 2020
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 8:40 AM on June 25, 2009 in AURORA, CO 80014. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Jun 30 2009, 10:00 AM)
For some reason my package is still at your PO??

That is just the last place it was scanned, they don't scan it every stop it makes like UPS. I've also had them show up w/o ever saying it did (it never got scanned at destination). It should get scanned when it arrives at location PO and again when it's delivered.

Dwight
bravesfan09
Just checked USPS. Still no update on it.
mpekar
will check w/p.o. tomorrow
bravesfan09
Thanks Mike. I can honestly say iv never seen this happen before, and iv completed over 500 online laugh.gif
mpekar
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Jul 2 2009, 09:21 AM)
Thanks Mike.  I can honestly say iv never seen this happen before, and iv completed over 500 online laugh.gif

I've seen it--they just scan it when it is dropped off and when it's delivered, but not real ofter--usually they will scan it when it hits the main Denver p.o., but it does happen
bravesfan09
Didnt come today either sad.gif
mpekar
Chip--just got back from the P.O., but didn't know they were closing at noon, so I missed it---will see what I can find out on monday

Thanks-Mike
bravesfan09
QUOTE(mpekar @ Jul 3 2009, 03:42 PM)
Chip--just got back from the P.O., but didn't know they were closing at noon, so I missed it---will see what I can find out on monday

Thanks-Mike

Had the same problem. Went to send 3 packages today around 12:45 and they had closed at 12:30. The Chipster was a little angry laugh.gif
mpekar
checked with the p.o.--filled out a tracer form--said they will lmk
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bravesfan09.
bravesfan09
Nothing as of yet.
mpekar
looks like they found it-
Your item was processed through and left our CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790 facility on July 8, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

must have headed east via Pony Express
bravesfan09
Finally got my end!!

I told my mailman I had been waiting for this since the 25th. He looked at it and simply responded "Man, looks like someone F'ed up". Gotta love the USPS Workers! laugh.gif

Close er up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.