The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

ricknash101 receives:

$7.50 Paypal

SuperSportsGear receives:

2006-07 Topps Full Court Co-Signer Autographs Raymond Felton/Ben Gordon #CS-47

Additional notes:

None Specified.
SuperSportsGear
Details of the sale are correct and PayPal has been sent.

Pat
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ricknash101.

Please confirm that you received the payment. Thanks
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to SuperSportsGear.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ricknash101.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to SuperSportsGear.
SuperSportsGear
Card still not received.
road_runner_1964

Have you received payment and shipped?
SuperSportsGear
I still haven't received this card. I sent PayPal payment on Jun 21 (Unique Transaction ID #51M1530699771702N). I've requested a refund from ricknash101.

Pat
road_runner_1964
SuperSportsGear
Card finally received yesterday. He was sending from Canada, so I guess it took an extraordinarily long time for shipping. Transaction complete.

Pat
Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
ricknash101, please confirm that you received payment.
SuperSportsGear
I think we can close this transaction thread. I sent payment back in Jun (transaction ID above) and I have received the card. I don't think this guy is on the boards anymore. Thanks.

Pat
RGBII
QUOTE(SuperSportsGear @ Aug 1 2009, 02:05 PM)
I think we can close this transaction thread.  I sent payment back in Jun (transaction ID above) and I have received the card.  I don't think this guy is on the boards anymore.  Thanks.

Pat

We do need a confirmation from ricknash101
to close the trade.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
finestkind
Kmart6nets
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Bernie,

Please confirm that you received payment for this sale.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
SuperSportsGear
Mods,
Can we please close this transaction? I have long since paid and received the card. This guy is never going to answer. Thanks.

Pat
finestkind
TCC policy is that both members need to post that they received their end of the transaction in order for the transaction to be closed as complete. No matter how long it takes.
Kmart6nets
Guys, I'm making an executive decision here and closing this as completed. I believe if ricknash101 never received payment he would have come back looking for it. Also, it is generally accepted that payment is received first before mailing out the card in a sale.

So - executive decision time....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.