Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Kevin Smith Rookie Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
49erfan209
I am looking for any Kevin Smith auto RC's that I don't already have.

The main ones that I am looking for are:
2008 Playoff Contenders College Rookie Ticket auto
2008 Exquisite patch auto #d to 99
Any of his ultimate materials patch/autos

Click here to see my kevin smith cards
http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/4.../Kevin%20Smith/
Gsil84
I have this #ed 02/20. Books for $50.00

user posted image
troygoesdeep
if the fitz calvin becomes ft i got 3 autos of him and two are pretty darn sick pm me if u wanna trade
Pejarox7620
No freakin way dude! You actually got on here lol, it only took 50 years...i like some stuff man you buy some crazy things laugh.gif i dont think you like anything of mine except for maybe the kevin Smith SPA i have...i liked your brees/colston you should have known!
49erfan209
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jun 19 2009, 02:35 AM)
No freakin way dude! You actually got on here lol, it only took 50 years...i like some stuff man you buy some crazy things laugh.gif i dont think you like anything of mine except for maybe the kevin Smith SPA i have...i liked your brees/colston you should have known!

It took me a while but I am finally here. You know I get sidetracked pretty easy so I have a lot of random stuff, but I am here now and ready to trade.
arobbins9266
i have this:

/10... no bv. due to scarcity
user posted image

/25.. not an auto, but its nice
user posted image
jtdolla911
ive got some if that colston johnson dual auto is ft
nflsam79
i have his topps finest rookie auto i like both your deangelo williams autos as well as your leaf limited limas sweed auto as well as a few other things check my tradelist and lmk
willnbeebs
i;ve got some smith stuff so feel free to check my thread and if it interests you, shoot me a pm....welcome
road_runner_1964
I have an LCM Mirror Red Jsy/Ball/Au in the bucket if interested.
49erfan209
I just sent PM's to everyone.
ColeCash73
I've got a Star Gazing auto/patch #'d to 25 in the bucket. Lemme know if that Gridiron Sweed becomes available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.