Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08/09 Black Diamond Hockey
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
NYStateOfMind1976
Well I placed an order on DACARDWORLD today and got to the freebie section. Nothing really impressed me for what I was spending today (1 box 08 SPA/ 2 boxes 09 Heros) so I chose the 2 packs of Black Diamond Hockey. I am a hockey fan but never and I mean never have I ever bought hockey cards. IS this product good. What can i expect? Thoughts anyone?? Thanks in advance.

Adam

P.S. I will try and get a review up on UD Football Heros 09 as soon as I get the stuff in. About two days. I loved last years so I have my fingers crossed.
aceecards
good luck..

08/09 Diamond is a little off from 08 due to the lack of stellar rookies... but ya never know what stamkos and the rest of the crop may produce in future years!
urbanmonk
I've always liked Black Diamond, that one is under $50 a box now if you look around. We doing one in my group break probably on Friday if you want to see what's in a whole box wink.gif, as you might watch my Football one live or recorded anyway already laugh.gif

Good luck on your boxes, well and your two packs too.

Dwight
NYStateOfMind1976
Dwight,

Thanks. Yeah I am trying to be there Friday night but at a min I will check out the hockey break while doing the football..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.