scalpem96
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

scalpem96 receives:

Meredith/Aikman dual jersey 40 bv

degibson84 receives:

Irons Letterman auto redemption 30 bv

2001 Fleer Kevin Johnson jersey - 12 bv

derek anderson leaf patch 5/10 20 bv

2008 Gridiron Gear Performers (in Browns Unis)

Silver #20 Gary Collins #ed/250 - 4 bv

Gold #6 Dante Lavelli #ed/500 - 3 bv

Additional notes:

will ship with padded and dc
degibson84
agree will ship tomorrow
scalpem96
cards out 6/16
dc # 0480 5216 6520 0718 1442
scalpem96
received - thanks!!
degibson84
i have tried contacting the other party in this trade about the redemption he sent me. when i got the card it was very hard to scratch and once redeemed it came up as already redeemed. i can not get an answer as to what he wants to do. i contacted Upper Deck and they wanted me to send the card in so they can reveiw it. card should be in UDs possesion at this point
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to scalpem96.
scalpem96
Dan and I have been in contact trying to figure out how to handle this.

The card in question was received by me from NYMETSJETS in a group break. The images of the cards are on page 8 of the group break post - I think this is the link

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...c=210604&st=140

also on page one of the post you can see that the Bengals are one of the teams I had.

I am just as curious as Dan as to what happened. Obviously, I didn't previously redeem the card. I recently sent Dan a pm to see what he wants to do about all of this. It probably makes the most sense to wait to hear back from Upper Deck, but I am open to anything.

urbanmonk
QUOTE(scalpem96 @ Jun 24 2009, 06:08 AM)
Dan and I have been in contact trying to figure out how to handle this.

The card in question was received by me from NYMETSJETS in a group break. The images of the cards are on page 8 of the group break post - I think this is the link

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...c=210604&st=140

also on page one of the post you can see that the Bengals are one of the teams I had.

I am just as curious as Dan as to what happened.  Obviously, I didn't previously redeem the card.  I recently sent Dan a pm to see what he wants to do about all of this.  It probably makes the most sense to wait to hear back from Upper Deck, but I am open to anything.

Thanks, please keep thread updated with any changes.

Dwight
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to scalpem96.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to degibson84.
scalpem96
waiting to hear back from Upper Deck - will update thread on Monday
degibson84
did you hear anything from upperdeck???
scalpem96
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Jul 6 2009, 04:43 PM)
did you hear anything from upperdeck???

hey Dan - good timing on ur part - I am actually on hold with UD right now!
scalpem96
left another voicemail - If he doesn't call back within the hour I will try him again - I will get this resolved soon - I promise!
degibson84
did you not get a reply from email???

i almost always get an instant reply
scalpem96
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Jul 6 2009, 05:18 PM)
did you not get a reply from email???

i almost always get an instant reply

I figured on the phone I could explain the situation better - I will try to email him also
scalpem96
I finally spoke with Chris Carlin of Upper Deck today. He told me that it is extremely rare to have had a redemption card redeemed that hadn't been scratched, but I guess anything is possible. He didn't remember the situation Dan had previously told him about in their email correspondence, but he deals with a lot of situations everyday. He was apologetic that we had a card that we couldn't redeem. He didn't have the card, nor has he ever seen the card to the best of his memory, so he couldn't answer if it had been redeemed and by whom. He did say he could scrounge up another $30 card sitting around his desk to remedy the situation (I would like his job!).

I will leave it up to Dan if he wants us both to return all the cards from the trade and I will get the replacement from UD, or if he wants to finalize the trade and he will get the new card from UD. Chris did not say what he would replace it with, just that he had some $30 bv cards lying around. He did not commit 100 percent to this, as he is waiting on my email on Monday, but he sounded relatively sure it would be no problem.

Chris did tell me to email him on Monday, as he has a big event he is working on tomorrow and the email would get lost. Monday he will be a little slower and can deal with our situation. He was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks again for Dan's and TCC's patience.
degibson84
if he is willing to send anohter card that has a $30 BV i would be more than happy to accept it
scalpem96
after discussions with Dan and the TCC board it was agreed that each member will return all cards to their previous owners. Dan mentioned he had already traded the Kevin Johnson jersey card, so he will replace it with the jersey card of his choice.

I am allowing Dan to keep the two Gridiron Gear cards Lavelli and Collins for his trouble.

I am also still waiting on status update on the location of the original redemption card
degibson84
if possible would i still be able to get the card from UD. i know you wanted the dual GU and i was just trying to get some more trade bait. so i am willing to see what the card is if they are going to send one
degibson84
going to call UD in the mornign as there is a redemption being processed in my account with a date of 7-13-09 not sure why it just showed up but i want to see what the card is there for. i think it is for this redemption and they added it in after the both of us complained numerous times
degibson84
this can be closed. they said since i had the redemption in my possesion that they would honor it for me
scalpem96
dan is sending out an eli manning jersey tomorrow - will post when recvd
degibson84
i guess i am having to send more cards which dosen't really make sense to me but if Jeff isn't happy i want to make sure all trading partners are happy

DC#
scalpem96
card received - trade closed - thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.