An assortment of Tony Parker cards.

baseballguy601 receives:

An assortment of Tim Duncan GU cards.

Additional notes:

None Specified.
baseballguy601
Agreed
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baseballguy601.

per USPS website:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1728 5946 70
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 10:20 AM on June 26, 2009 in READING, PA 19601.
baseballguy601
I received. I sent a couple days after this was posted...It should have been there long ago.. it was only 3 base cards so IDK...I can send more.
mjda
Still nothing as of 7/1.
baseballguy601
sadwalk.gif
mjda
Nothing as of 7/7.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baseballguy601.
baseballguy601
Not sure where these got too. I am out of town until next Saturday, but when I get back, I will send replacements.
Kmart6nets
road_runner_1964
mjda
Nothing as of yesterday's mail. Also, I'm going out of town next week so if I don't get it on Monday, and it comes on another day of the week, I won't be able to update until Saturday.
baseballguy601
I'm really sorry about this. I never ended up being back in PA when I thought I would be because of car trouble. I just got back a couple days ago. Will get something else soon, and will update this when it is sent.
finestkind
Kmart6nets
baseballguy601
Paypal has been sent to finish this deal.
mjda
I have received my end of this transaction. Thanks John!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.