rajancajanazn619 receives:

Boris Diaw GU/AUTO BV 25

Kenny Phillips Sage HIT AUTO BV 15

Shawn Merriman RC AUTO BV 25

Allen Patrick SIlver HIT RC AUTO BV 12

Additional notes:

tHANKS FOR THE TRADE
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to rajancajanazn619.
drocksthaparty
he just sent me an email saying he recieved it as well, I will get in contact with him

damond
drocksthaparty
Re:hey, Today, 06:28 PM

i greatly appologiz i will send asap had no time
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to rajancajanazn619.
drocksthaparty
still nothing?

Darn, I hope I haven't been took? He told me he sent out

damond
drocksthaparty
rajancajanazn619 Re:hey, Today, 08:00 PM

MVP

Create Transaction

i have not will ship saturday ill be bac in town
[QUOTE][QUOTE]i greatly appologiz i will send asap had no time

did you ship yet?[/QUOTE]

this was his response
Tb40
drocksthaparty
this sucks
urbanmonk
drocksthaparty
i just called and talked with him on the phone and he apologized, he said he was at a camp and should have taken better responibility. i forgive him since i went tochurch this morning but i will see how i am in afew days. especially if i dont get the cards

damond
urbanmonk
rajancajanazn619
i have recieved cards the cards were shipped monday
drocksthaparty
I had to make an emergency trip to florida, I will update on Wednesday, I hope everything has arrived by then

Damond
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to drocksthaparty.

Anything yet Damond?

thanks,
Dwight
drocksthaparty
still nothing, I don't think I am going to get it either. This was like how many mondays ago?

damond
urbanmonk
Damond,

Keep thread updated if you receive. We will leave it open for awhile, and try not to bug you for updates (unless others don't read this post wink.gif ). Drop me a PM if you want to fail it in a few more weeks, just in case they actually did mail it. I can always reopen it if the cards do show up, but lets give it a week or two first please.

thanks,
Dwight
drocksthaparty
received my end back today, trade complete

Thanks everyone for your help

Damond
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.