Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pulled this out of a SPA box from Walmart
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
heathmoel
Ok so I went to Walmart today and was a little bummed because I didn't pull anything other than a #d rookie from my 3 packs of Elite yesterday so I bought a box of 08 SP Authentic @ 40% OFF guaranteeing a RC Event-Used card

I opened all the packs and in the last pack I pulled the Joe Flacco Rookie Authentics Jersey

This card is for trade/sale so let me know if you are interested in it!

facemuscles
Nice retail hit. cool.gif
heathmoel
Thanks wink.gif I'm hoping I can get a nice pc card for it (or paypal so i can buy a pc card)

northicehero99
Nice hit on the Flacco.
cbware88
WOW!!!! Nice hit............Wally-world has been having alot of those 40% off deals and I'm just itching to pull the trigger on one.
heathmoel
Lately I haven't bought retail but with one guaranteed rc event-used i couldn't pass it up especially when i knew i could hit a flacco or ryan or mcfadden lol

nuhuskers
These have been hot. I have opened two of these. both from different wal-marts. I pulled the ryan rookie authentics jersey as well as a norwood auto out of the first box and the flacco rookie authentics jersey out of the second. I am currious as to what the actual rookie autos of it would book at. The current becket states they are not priced due to scarcity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.