CardCollector123
Waiting on your end!
CardCollector123
nothing yet..
CardCollector123
have you sent.....?
please update this!
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kamikid.
kamikid
i sent hima pm
urbanmonk
QUOTE(kamikid @ Jun 20 2009, 12:51 AM)
i sent hima pm

How about giving us an update to keep us in the loop.

thanks,
Dwight
CardCollector123
I rec'd today!
Thanks!
kamikid
i sent him a pm asking what his address was because the cards are no longer here I wanted to double check the shipping addy to confirm it went out. I am 100% sure these cards went out. I mailed all my packages on saturday so last saturday went out and mailed everything. I do it every saturday and as you can see from my account record I dont rip people off and especially for a youkilis gu and a molitor auto ahaha. I dont know where his cards are but I can tell you that I did ship them. What should we do from here. I already moved the molitor n youk is in process of been move or I would send him his cards back. Please let me know, I would rather not have a strike against me or something that would make other tcc members scared to trade with me. I do a lot of trading and other things on tcc that I would hate to use. I have no reason to rip him off it was a jdb auto and a michael redd patch. Two cards honestly I didnt care about. Just let me know what we can do from here.

Thanks , Kami
kamikid
He recieved them today took a lot longer than we thought thanks for the trade
urbanmonk
QUOTE(kamikid @ Jun 20 2009, 08:11 AM)
He recieved them today took a lot longer than we thought thanks for the trade

Why it is best not to do anything with cards you receive until they get their end, in case issues with Post Office or something wink.gif

Closing it up now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.