Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: May 2009 Member of the Month
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
road_runner_1964
The TCC Collector Zone Team (CZT), Membership and Content/Graphic Teams are proud to announce:

Micheal Matthews (mjda) as Trading Card Central's

May 2009 Member of the Month!!!

Micheal started collecting and joined TCC just over a year ago on May 22, 2008. He is closing in on 2,000 posts and has 30 transaction (plenty more to come with the multi-sport breaks).
He is an avid collector of all things Texas: Rangers, spurs, Cowboys and Stars. His first post is always a favorite question of new collectors: Serial Numbered Card Values

Inquisitve dilligence would describe Micheal. He asks alot of the right questions and does his research.

My first correspondence was when he made my avatar, Packers and Mr. 264. "Out of the blue", he sends it my way. Micheal continues to do things "out of the blue" by supporting the site with Birthday and Anniversary updates during the recent transition.

He has resurrected the (Un)Official Multi-Sport Break, which was a huge success last month. Additionally, he created an awesome draft board to track all member's selections. This was quite an undertaking. I think he has also found out, that you use a lot of supplies and work running a break. You can find this months Multi-sport Break here: (Un)Official Mult-Sport Break

Micheal has demonstrated a positive influence in our hobby and is a welcomed asset to our community.

Please join us in congratulation Micheal (mjda) as May 2009 Member of the Month.
ffman
Congratulations Michael! I couldn't imagine a better guy to be honored as Member of the Month!
mjda
Wow you guys! I really don't know what to say! I really appreciate this, and want to thank all of you guys who have made this site and my time here as much fun as I hope I've made it for you. I'm truly honored by this!

Bob, I saw your post in one of Dwight's threads. I, personally, am honored to have had my congratulations written by you. You're by far one of the most superior members on this site. Again, I truly am honored!

Thanks!
finestkind
Congratulations biggrin.gif
cbware88
Michael,

Congrats on the honor.............
mjda
Thanks Cody, Dave, and Charles! I really appreciate it!
cardcrazed
Micheal,
Congrats! You definitely deserve this honor! Keep doing what your doing and this site will be better for it!!

Justin
Gforce083
mjda is simply awesome!
mjda
Thanks Justin and Gary!
Ilovetheheat
Well Deserved!
You are a great example of a fine TCC member!

Take Care.
-Jeremy
mjda
Thanks Jeremy! I really appreciate it!
boone982
Nice Job biggrin.gif
urbanmonk
Congrats Micheal, well deserved recognition of what you bring to this site smile.gif
jer123pat123

congrats mikekeep up the good work wink.gif
Kmart6nets
Congrats Michael, you've certainly become a very positive member of TCC!
mjda
Thanks Chris, Dwight, Jerry, and Tom. I appreciate it!
aceecards
congratulations!!!!
mjda
Thanks Steve!
Stlouisrams1600
Congrats Micheal!
mjda
Thanks Alex!
jwman92
Congratulations Michael!
Much deserved!
mjda
Thanks Josh! I really do appreciate it!
Johnny Number 5
awsome mango mang
j5
mjda
Thanks mang!? tongue.gif
5toosweet
Congratulations Micheal! toot.gif
batman1641
Congrats
pwolantern
Congrats!
mjda
Thanks Abel, Michael, and Ken! I appreciate it!
jaderock
Well deserved Micheal!!!!
mjda
Thanks Peter!
facemuscles
Very nice. Congrats brother, TL clapping.gif
mjda
Thanks Tommy! By the way, I really like your signature image. My son isn't quite that young (he's 7), but I'm trying to get him off to a good start too. smile.gif He has quite a few already that he's pulled from the no tellin' how many blaster boxes I've bought him. He also won Richard's (RGBII's) ugliest card contest so he got a nice little stack of GU cards there.
sasports
Congrats! Well deserved!
mjda
Thanks Shawn! I got a nice little package in the mail yesterday from a guy named Shawn. wink.gif Thanks man! Which reminds me, I was going to add that snake thread to my signature.
tj4eck
congrats

anyone know when they are going to annouce the Trader of the month for May?
mjda
Thanks Tyler. I'm not sure when they do that. I'm sure it'll be a week or so because they'll have to count all the transactions and make which ones were completed or failed.
NYStateOfMind1976
Congrats Mike. Well deserved
mjda
Thanks Adam! Much appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.