Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Been slow for me, let's change that!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Mooche
Lets make some deals guys! Looking for the usual suspects, Colts and Longhorns but would love some new bait to shake up my cards.

LMK! biggrin.gif
chaidinar
CMB. Thanks.
Mooche
I like that QB Quad GU you got, what did you like of mine?
northicehero99
Like the Sweed and Fitz gu.

My tradelist is here (post 1): http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=23137
Mooche
northice - Nothing I needed right now, thanks for your post!
PittBoy
CMB for the Fitz GU.

I have a Vince Young GU as well as a David Thomas Auto in there (If you are looking for Longhorns).

LMK & Thanks.
Mooche
PittBoy - Got both of those - however, really liked that LT Triple.
PittBoy
Man, I would love to but the LT books at $20 the Fitz $10. I didn't see anything else I could use.Maybe another time.
Mooche
Ah, okay. Sorry we couldn't make it work this time... hope to chat with ya down the road. smile.gif -Kristian
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(Mooche @ May 30 2009, 01:21 PM)
Lets make some deals guys! Looking for the usual suspects, Colts and Longhorns but would love some new bait to shake up my cards.

LMK!  biggrin.gif

i need ur fred davis nfl draft 08 prestige insert and the steve smith stars as a start
Mooche
Pats- woah, I am not sure if I even got those left I will have to find some time to check for ya.
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(Mooche @ May 31 2009, 09:45 AM)
Pats- woah, I am not sure if I even got those left I will have to find some time to check for ya.

ok lmk i thought ur bucket was up to date
Stlouisrams1600
I need this! Badly!
user posted image
Mooche
Rams - sad.gif sorry man nothing I needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.