Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Got my first ever NPN's today!!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Soxarethechamps05
I opened my mailbox to find 4 bubble mailers for me. I was not expecting anything to come today from a trade or redemption. So I opened them up and here is what I got(sorry for the low quality pic): user posted image

2: Topps Obama Stickers
1: Obama "Middle East Peacemaker?" Insert
1: 08 Topps Mayo Vincent Jackson
1: Topps Hardwood Roy Hibbert RC /2,009

Not bad for my first ever NPN mailday!
Stlouisrams1600
Very nice for a NPN!
2000 rushing yards
welcome to the NPn world!! nice start! biggrin.gif
EmmertBowl814
AWESOME! Congrats! Npn's are quite addicting, but that feeling of opening the mailbox and receiving free cards is great! Last year, from 2007 Leaf Limited Football, I received two AWESOME cards. A Gold Spotlight Brett Favre numbered to 24, (which is long-gone), and a Ramon Guzman Rookie Card Platinum Spotlight #'d 1/1!!!! So keep sending out those NPN's!!! You never know what you'll get next!

user posted image
user posted image
northicehero99
Nice NPNs.
benshobbies
Nice NPN's! I am hoping and praying that I hit something big. Still is a great thrill to open your mailbox and find 4 bubble mailers inside. I'm hoping Topps pulls off something big for TCC in 2009 Topps Series 1 NPNs.
moparcudaz
congrats on the nice npn mail day!

those obama's look cool. smile.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice NPN's! smile.gif
osufan2383
sweet npn man congrats
FerrisBueller
Very nice, indeed! Congrats!
cardcrazed
Sox,
Going to the mailbox and finding bubble mailers never gets old! Congrats on the freebies! Keep em coming!

emmert,
That guzman is pretty sweet! Congrats on that NPN! GO COLTS!!!

Justin
sasports
sweet freebies!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.