Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF/WTB Auburn Tigers cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Patrick615
Looking for anyone pictured in a Auburn Tiger uniform!
Herdfan13
QUOTE(Patrick615 @ May 28 2009, 09:36 PM)
Looking for anyone pictured in a Auburn Tiger uniform!

Have a bunch of Ronnie Brown and Cadiliac Williams rookies. Will only list ones with them in Auburn Unis if you need me to list. Do you have a page to review. LMK
Patrick615
QUOTE(Herdfan13 @ May 28 2009, 09:31 PM)
Have a bunch of Ronnie Brown and Cadiliac Williams rookies.  Will only list ones with them in Auburn Unis if you need me to list.  Do you have a page to review.  LMK

Tradelist was deleted on the website I had it hosted on,havent got around to relisting the cards yet.Only thing I see from your sig that I could offer would be this as I just recently sold a lot of Chicago sports cards to someone.How many cards ya got?Maybe willing to trade a "big" name GU.

FB:Bernard Berrian UDDraft edition rc 08'

D.Lee Fleer Ultra 06'
kcroyals24
i have a kenny irons score select auto /40 but its not in college unido you still want it
Patrick615
QUOTE(kcroyals24 @ May 28 2009, 10:38 PM)
i have a kenny irons score select auto /40 but its not in college unido you still want it

I'll have to pass,thanks though.
seahawksfanatic
I have a ton of courtney taylor, check out my seahawks PC. thanks
Patrick615
QUOTE(seahawksfanatic @ May 28 2009, 11:50 PM)
I have a ton of courtney taylor, check out my seahawks PC. thanks

Sweet Collection!My guess is your not givin any of those up are ya?
wvball
Check my list--I have some Sage and presspass that have AU of Auburn Players. LMK I am looking for WVU in WVU uni.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.