Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Up Very Late
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Or very Early depending on how you look at it lol. If you are up to and wanan trade lets do this. I just updated my bucket arounf 6 PM last night. All the new stuff is on my front page of my bucket. If you like anything LMK and we can trade and work a trade.

Lukas
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ May 27 2009, 04:26 AM)
Or very Early depending on how you look at it lol. If you are up to and wanan trade lets do this. I just updated my bucket arounf 6 PM last night. All the new stuff is on my front page of my bucket. If you like anything LMK and we can trade and work a trade.

Lukas

Either way you look at it your going to be tired later on lol. me too. I couldn;t sleep no matter how hard i tred. Got anything adrian peterson double or things you would get rid of? I could offer a few of my doubles.
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Only thing I really have that is a double is the LCM Gued AP from 07. Books 30 I think.

Lukas
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ May 27 2009, 04:45 AM)
Only thing I really have that is a double is the LCM Gued AP from 07. Books 30 I think.

Lukas

I think i could use it. check my bucket. I know i have a rice rpm from absolute you may want for your pc. and possibaly other stuff
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Hahaha you are right about the being tired part smile.gif. Sorry I already have thta Rice RPM and I didnt see anything else that I would be interested in right. Nice Manning Auto smile.gif

Lukas
marinopassinggreat
like your felix and lt autos.
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Wow you really have some great stuff. Nice Marino Auto smile.gif. But I really didnt see anything I would be interested in letting either go for right now. Thanks for the look.

Lukas
jer123pat123

can use the threads marino jersey cmb hope we can work something out dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.