Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD Premier Quad Patch Auto for trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Alex&Brenda_'08
I Want to trade this Harry Douglas '08 Premier quad patch 9/30. 2 of the patches are black and red 2 color patches, the other two are all red and all black. The all black one has stitchings on it as well. Look to trade for any Cowboys so let me know.
user posted image

Also included is the dual '08 Premier Pairings Auto 15/50 of Sam Baker and Ryan Clady:
user posted image
mysticalwolf70
Sweet Douglas Alex nice pull....welcome to TCC
Johnny Number 5
nice stuff my mangos

j5
Gforce083
I'd like to do something for the Douglas at least
Alex&Brenda_'08
QUOTE(mysticalwolf70 @ May 26 2009, 11:36 PM)
Sweet Douglas Alex nice pull....welcome to TCC

Thanks a lot, I hope to be able to fit into the TCC crowd. Just did my first official TCC trade earlier today. Hope to get to trade with more of you and hope to get some stuff to aid others collections.

QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 26 2009, 11:37 PM)
nice stuff my mangos

j5

Thanks Johnny, Mango Sherbet is the best ice cream flavor EVER!!! haha

QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 26 2009, 11:47 PM)
I'd like to do something for the Douglas at least

Trade me that Romo lol you know your tempted too! lol plus just imagine how much more peaceful youll be knowing you wont have to stare at that Romo card anymore!
Gforce083
QUOTE(Alex&Brenda_'08 @ May 27 2009, 12:29 AM)
Trade me that Romo lol you know your tempted too! lol plus just imagine how much more peaceful youll be knowing you wont have to stare at that Romo card anymore!

I do want to rid my house of such an ugly piece tongue.gif but I'm not sure I move it for Douglas.
Alex&Brenda_'08
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 27 2009, 12:39 AM)
I do want to rid my house of such an ugly piece  tongue.gif  but I'm not sure I move it for Douglas.

lol how about for a Douglas and $10 paypal on top?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.