Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 sp authentic replacements
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
JYNKEYS
About a month ago i bought a box of 08 sp authentic only to get 0 autos out of it. I got the replacements in today. Tell me, did i make out ok or get the royal UD job. i wish they would have replaced them with 08 spa stuff that is i think more tradable

2006 ultimate collection dual auto/patch alge crumpler/ joe klopfenstein 2/5 (crumpler 3 colors, klop 1 color)

2006 upper deck rookie debut dual auto reggie wayne/sinorice moss

user posted image
user posted image
Gforce083
QUOTE(JYNKEYS @ May 26 2009, 02:11 PM)
About a month ago i bought a box of 08 sp authentic only to get 0 autos out of it.  I got the replacements in today. Tell me, did i make out ok or get the royal UD job. i wish they would have replaced them with 08 spa stuff that is i think more tradable

2006 ultimate collection dual auto/patch alge crumpler/ joe klopfenstein 2/5 (crumpler 3 colors, klop 1 color)

2006 upper deck rookie debut dual auto reggie wayne/sinorice moss
user posted image
user posted image

I wouldn't know how to feel about those...if the reggie wayne had been the dual with him and Addai it would have been better in my mind.
Dragon352009
sorry to tell ya but you got hosed
champb21
hey i like the algae and klop lmk what bv u puttin on it thanks-brandon
Solid133
If the Reggie/Sinorice is FT check my site
marcus42
That was pretty poor...

Why couldn't they replace it with 08 SPA like you said? That's quite annoying you didn't but a box of UD rookie edition or 06 Ultimate :/
patsfan52
real bad,but not a total loss
Pejarox7620
thats not that bad actually, it couldve been a lot worse...i mean its better then pulling a whozit auto etc....you get a dual patch auto #/5 and a dual auto with Reggie Wayne...i say you did pretty good about average..
quik59sat
Oh man, now that's scaring me. I just sent back some SPA to UD for exchange. The customer service agent told me my case was approved and they were sending me something soon. sleep.gif;;
Dauizdabest
nice dual with reggie and sinorice..
da u!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.