Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: mjda to josh3302
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
mjda
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mjda receives:

$25 via PayPal, cash, or money order.

josh3302 receives:

All of the cards pulled from the following teams in the Multi-Sport Team HBC, May '09 Edition.

Minnesota Twins

Tampa Bay Rays

Los Angeles Clippers

New York Giants

Additional notes:

I have already received payment. Cards will be sent out following the last break night, which is set for May 27, 2009.
josh3302
Agreed. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this break so far. Hopefully we pull something good! Thank you for making my 1st group break a pleasant and successful one. I plan on participating in your breaks in the future months
mjda
Since Josh didn't have a hockey team, I was able to get his package ready for delivery today.

Here is what will be included in your package:

2 AUs
1 GU
2 Inserts
15 Base

Here is the tracking number for this package:

420 07648 9101 1288 8230 0725 4380 57
josh3302
Is this UPS, Fed Ex, DHL? Doesn't look like a USPS #
mjda
QUOTE(josh3302 @ May 27 2009, 03:23 PM)
Is this UPS, Fed Ex, DHL? Doesn't look like a USPS #

This is the full USPS tracking number. However, the tracking number should still work if you only use from 9101 on.

Like this: 9101 1288 8230 0725 4380 57

I can't be absolutely sure, as I've never checked, but I think that should still work as well as the full number in the other post.
josh3302
Received everything I should have gotten. Thanks again! You ran the break very smoothly and I plan on participating in your future breaks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.