Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: McFarland QB 3-pack
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Figures
cbware88
This was my final birthday gift from my kids and boy did they save the best for last............. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

They bought me a 3-pack McFarland Quarterback Elite with Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, and Peyton Manning. and they are SWEET looking figures.

Tha detail is just outstanding and unbelievable.

My favorite has got to be the Tom Brady figure because they have him in a throwback uniform.

Here is my YouTube video:

McFarland figures
ffman
That is a unique piece!
basketballstar21
Where's the youtube video?
Tarasadie17
I love McFarlane pieces, they are awesome... and Happy Birthday! smile.gif
cbware88
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ May 24 2009, 05:21 PM)
Where's the youtube video?

Sorry...........had trouble getting the link to work. laugh.gif It should be up and running now.

Enjoy,
Charles
basketballstar21
Nice pieces and happy birthday.
cbware88
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ May 24 2009, 05:31 PM)
Nice pieces and happy birthday.

Thanks.........I've never really been a McFarlane collector but my kids may have just started something. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

My wife just rolled her eyes and said, "That's just GREAT........ laugh.gif laugh.gif " and I don't think she meant it literally. tongue.gif
basketballstar21
QUOTE(cbware88 @ May 24 2009, 05:33 PM)
Thanks.........I've never really been a McFarlane collector but my kids may have just started something. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

My wife just rolled her eyes and said, "That's just GREAT........ laugh.gif  laugh.gif " and I don't think she meant it literally. tongue.gif

yeah, they are nice looking pieces, I have a Brady and Moss Mcfarlane.
cbware88
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ May 24 2009, 05:50 PM)
yeah, they are nice looking pieces, I have a Brady and Moss in Pats uni, but not sure what brand they are.

Which uniform are they in?????
basketballstar21
Yeah I edited the post after I looked, they are McFarlanes. They are in their current uniform.
cbware88
Now if I could find one of the Babe Ruth blue hat McFarlands my life would be complete.......... laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.