Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Peyton Manning 06 NT Auto Triple GU #/10 FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
toucan130
not sure what bv i m looking for. leave a LIST of ur football autos that r bv100+. NO BUCKETS PLZ if possible. Right now i dont have time to go through 20 pages in people's buckets to try to figure which ones r high end. I will look if u absolutely cant list them

if wanting to buy, PM me OFFERS ONLY . i dont know what they sell for and dont care. would consider reasonable offers

to give an idea of bv on this, his 2007 Topps Triple Threads Auto Triple GU #/18 is bv225

plz dont be offended if i dont find anything. it is a sweet card so i will be picky

user posted image
swimmerterry
flacco/ryan dual auto 100sv, 200bv
Lynch contenders 100bv
quite a few lower #'d cards that dont book

all are on the front page of my bucket if u want scans

pm me if we can work something out
toucan130
QUOTE(swimmerterry @ May 22 2009, 08:57 PM)
flacco/ryan dual auto 100sv, 200bv
Lynch contenders 100bv
quite a few lower #'d cards that dont book

all are on the front page of my bucket if u want scans

pm me if we can work something out

will check ur high end on the young and get back to u
bigpapi3434
Check my high end section and pm me
Thanks
toucan130
QUOTE(bigpapi3434 @ May 23 2009, 01:55 PM)
Check my high end section and pm me
Thanks

def some nice high end baseball stuff but couldnt use any of the football things. thx
MWS
QUOTE(toucan130 @ May 22 2009, 09:08 PM)
not sure what bv i m looking for. leave a LIST of ur football autos that r bv100+. NO BUCKETS PLZ if possible. Right now i dont have time to go through 20 pages in people's buckets to try to figure which ones r high end. I will look if u absolutely cant list them

if wanting to buy, PM me OFFERS ONLY . i dont know what they sell for and dont care. would consider reasonable offers
to give an idea of bv on this, his 2007 Topps Triple Threads Auto Triple GU #/18 is bv225
plz dont be offended if i dont find anything. it is a sweet card so i will be picky

user posted image

You mean this one?

user posted image

toucan130
QUOTE(MWS @ May 24 2009, 01:25 PM)
You mean this one?

user posted image

thats the one. did u get that from mpekar? he got it from my brother which is how i know bv on it. that used to be my bro's. #11/18

i would call that manning triple threads a ######. been around a lot
booth9919
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
MWS
QUOTE(toucan130 @ May 25 2009, 04:31 PM)
thats the one. did u get that from mpekar? he got it from my brother which is how i know bv on it. that used to be my bro's. #11/18

i would call that manning triple threads a ######. been around a lot

Yea I have it now. Is your Jerry Rice Triple patch for sale?
toucan130
QUOTE(MWS @ May 25 2009, 03:47 PM)
Yea I have it now. Is your Jerry Rice Triple patch for  sale?

no way. rice is my boy. he is the one i collect more than anything. for guys in ur sig, i have a joe montana spa letterman auto #/15 i might consider selling.

i also a an 06 NT Joe Montana Triple 2 colro patches #/25 (check my site in the htg section for a scan). i actually have pulled 2 and that is the second one. wish it was autoed
toucan130
sorry, i m trying to get more proven players for it (although flacco showed it one yr and hopefully keeps it up

QUOTE(booth9919 @ May 25 2009, 03:43 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.