Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: O.J. Mayo NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
FerrisBueller
2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition School Colors #SC-4 O.J. Mayo 3'd/1,500.

Card is available.
benshobbies
Awesome! I'd be interested in trading for it if I have anything that you want. You can check my trade flickr. Thanks!
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(benshobbies @ May 22 2009, 09:14 AM)
Awesome!  I'd be interested in trading for it if I have anything that you want.  You can check my trade flickr.  Thanks!

I didn't see anything in your Flickr that I collect. Do you have any Grady Sizemore that's not there? I would be interested in your Seth Smith auto, but that may be asking too much. I also have 2009 Topps Turkey Red insert #TR4, if you are interested. LMK
2000 rushing yards
Not bad Scott!! biggrin.gif
benshobbies
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ May 22 2009, 07:36 PM)
I didn't see anything in your Flickr that I collect.  Do you have any Grady Sizemore that's not there?  I would be interested in your Seth Smith auto, but that may be asking too much.  I also have 2009 Topps Turkey Red insert #TR4, if you are interested.  LMK

Actually I think the upper left hand corner of the Seth Smith auto is damaged a little bit. Still might make NMT condition though. I have to do some research on values and I will get back to you on that. Thanks!
sasports
nice npn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.