$23 (via cash or check)

Additional notes:

Thanks for the sale.
baseballcollector7
agree i will send when i recvd money since this is a sale
baseballcollector7
lmk wen you sent
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coltsfan23.
coltsfan23
I sent a couple days ago via paypal shipping.
baseballcollector7
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ May 28 2009, 01:54 PM)
I sent a couple days ago via paypal shipping.

k thank youd

dont you mean cash
coltsfan23
QUOTE(baseballcollector7 @ May 28 2009, 02:21 PM)
k thank youd

dont you mean cash

I sent the cash via paypal shipping. They have an option that allows you to send items through the mail even without receiving paypal. That way there is tracking info on it.
baseballcollector7
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ May 28 2009, 03:25 PM)
I sent the cash via paypal shipping. They have an option that allows you to send items through the mail even without receiving paypal. That way there is tracking info on it.

oo wow I never knew that thanks
baseballcollector7
recvd today sending 2morow
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coltsfan23.
coltsfan23
Nothing as of today.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baseballcollector7.
baseballcollector7
recvd back i was missing 42 vents and its not even heavy sending back tommow
coltsfan23
Still nothing...

dekno2
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baseballcollector7.
coltsfan23
Nothing as of today...
RGBII
coltsfan23
Nothing as of today..
dekno2
baseballcollector7
i sent it last week so im realy worried why hasnt it got there
baseballcollector7
got the package back again saying im misssing 1.56 im soprry this happed againt he card dosent even way 2 oz
coltsfan23
After 32 days of him receiving payment, I finally received the card today.

To all that happen to read this:

I would try to avoid dealing with him if at all possible or at least make him send first. It's too much of a headache waiting and waiting for your card to come. In this transaction, he told me that his card got sent back twice to him. I understand that, though I don't know why it'd go back twice. Even then, it should not take 32 days. At most, it should take like 2 weeks. Bottom line was that each time, he delayed sending it a while. It's not worth the effort.

This sale can be closed, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.