An assortment of serial #d cards and a Chargers game used card

meatballcobb receives:

a box full of top loaders

Additional notes:

mailing today, thanks for the trade!
meatballcobb
i agree and thanx
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Tarasadie17.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to meatballcobb.
meatballcobb
pm sent to tarasadie
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(meatballcobb @ May 27 2009, 02:56 AM)
pm sent to tarasadie

Uh... I didn't get a PM from you... unsure.gif

and I have not received...
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to meatballcobb.
Kmart6nets
meatballcobb, please update the status of the trade agreement here.
meatballcobb
i sent this to you via pm and you replyed thanks remember

i do have a pick up at the post office not sure if it is yours but ive not been able to get to post office work has upped my schedule, i now work 6am to 6 pm until saturday ill post asap when i get whats there
Hi, I would have thought you would have received by now, I sent priority mail...
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(meatballcobb @ May 28 2009, 02:57 AM)
i sent this to you via pm and you replyed thanks remember

i do have a pick up at the post office not sure if it is yours but ive not been able to get to post office work has upped my schedule, i now work 6am to 6 pm until saturday ill post asap when i get whats there
Hi, I would have thought you would have received by now, I sent priority mail...

Okay, but you never followed up as stated... and you still haven't. Have you received the top loaders or not?
Tarasadie17
My end did not come again today
meatballcobb
im sorry for the delay but i have been working 6am to 6pm i have not been able to pick up or send anything at postoffice i can go monday and send what i havent sent and pick up and post whats at the post office waitng for me
again im sorry for the delays
Tarasadie17
Above you state you sent priority mail, now you are saying you haven't sent yet?

And you said the same thing to me last week about going to the post office...

Trying to get a clear and straight answer from you is like trying to pull teeth out of an alligator... considering the effort I made and the $$$ I spent on postage to hook you up, I am incredibly disappointed with your lack of common courtesy and communication on your end.
meatballcobb
im sorry you are confused
the priority mail was a quote you had sent in a pm to me if you look at the post above it says quote above were it says that that is what you sent me that whole post is a back and forth pm from me to you and vise versa
you sent this to me

and i sent this to you

i never said i sent priority mail
you told me you sent i clearly at least twice have said i havnt been able to go to post office to send or receive anything till monday, im sorry your disappointed but i need my job to support my family more than toploaders, if my job requires me to work i need to put that first!
i would expect the same from you or any other TCC member.
again i apoligize and hope this clears things up for you
Tarasadie17
Well, that clears some things up. I was more upset that I thought you were lying than I am that you haven't sent. Thanks for the explanation.
meatballcobb
mailed today and recd my end today
Tarasadie17
sadwalk.gif

Cards were received today, about half of them are dinged up pretty good... doesn't appear to be Tim's fault, the damaged corners are all the same, looks like the post office played kickball with the box... sad.gif

please complete this transaction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.