The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

josh3302 receives:

2007 SP Authentic Cliff Lee BTL Auto

Wolveswin41 receives:

2006 Bowman Originals Travis Hafner Auto /286

Additional notes:

Both send at what ever time is convienent with DC #
Wolveswin41
Agreed. Will be sending this week. Thanks!
josh3302
Sent today, not sure which DC # is yours since I got 2, if there is a problem I will provide both
josh3302
Have you sent yet?
josh3302
Still nothing. Have you sent it out yet?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Wolveswin41.
Wolveswin41
Sorry for the slow shipping. Card is on its way. Thanks.
josh3302
Recieved, however. There is a marker line on the top part of the card. A ding to the bottom right corner and a small very tiny unnoticible crease towards the bottom. I am ok with that. But the Mark on the top and the ding on the corner kind of ###### me off! Any explanation other than that the card wasn't in a Plastic Sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Wolveswin41.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Jun 1 2009, 02:08 PM)
Recieved, however. There is a marker line on the top part of the card. A ding to the bottom right corner and a small very tiny unnoticible crease towards the bottom. I am ok with that. But the Mark on the top and the ding on the corner kind of ###### me off! Any explanation other than that the card wasn't in a Plastic Sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The marker line was there when it was pulled from a pack. I assumed it was Cliff Lee trying to get his pen working again. I thought it was kinda cool and unique.

Also, explain how a sleeve is supposed to fit around a card that it a quarter inch thick? blink.gif
Wolveswin41
Here is the card that was sent in the condition that I sent it in. Whatever damage was done happened after I sent it. Card was mailed in a bubble mailer with tape securing the top of the top loader. Not sure what else could have been done to prevent any damage.
user posted image

As you can see clearly in the scan, there is a slight ding in the bottom right corner. To me, that doesn't seem like a big deal and not worth mentioning because it wouldn't bother me recieving a card. If he had a problem with it, he should have said something before the trade was made as he should have been able to see that too.
josh3302
You have to think about the other end and how they would feel about some kind of damage. You can't expect what somebody else might or should feel about something just because you feel something. Why should I not care about the ding or pen mark just because you did not or would not care if it was sent to you that way? The ding was never mentioned and I think should have been. You could not really see the ding from the scan provided in your photobucket at the smaller picture of the card. Also by knowing about the ding you should have atleast put a plastic sleeve on the bottom of the card to prevent it from getting any worse.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Jun 2 2009, 02:28 PM)
You have to think about the other end and how they would feel about some kind of damage. You can't expect what somebody else might or should feel about something just because you feel something. Why should I not care about the ding or pen mark just because you did not or would not care if it was sent to you that way? The ding was never mentioned and I think should have been. You could not really see the ding from the scan provided in your photobucket at the smaller picture of the card. Also by knowing about the ding you should have atleast put a plastic sleeve on the bottom of the card to prevent it from getting any worse.

Send it back then. This is the same scan that was provided in my bucket. All you would have to have done was click on the scan to see it.

josh3302
Clicking on the card is not something mandatory to do. The scan was there. You can't assume somebody will click on it to see a larger scan. You have to assume that the person will see the card the way it appears on the page, where if something is not noticable with it like that, then tell the person to click it, or make the description of the card "Cliff Lee Auto- DAMAGED", To make people aware that there is something wrong. I do want to send it back and I would like either

A. Replacement of the same BV
OR
B. My card back

LMK what you would like to do
road_runner_1964
Will,

It is not okay to assume people will "click" on the scan to inspect for damage. As a member, as Josh indicated, you should have described the damage in your description or informed the other member. The damage may be ok to you, but may not be okay with others. If you are aware of the card being damaged, then it is your responsibility to note that to the other trader and protect yourself by including in the transaction description of the trade.

Josh wishes to send the card back, for either:

A. Replacement of the same BV
OR
B. My card back

Please provide options for replacement or arrange with Josh to return the card you received in the trade. Whichever card you choose to complete this transaction with, please see that it is properly protected with a penny sleeve, top loader and a bubble mailer.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
road_runner_1964
josh3302
Please don't make this difficult man
Wolveswin41
Send me your address again and I will be sending the Hafner back. I didn't think there was any damage to the card. Wasn't making it difficult.

However, I will be pointing this out now since you have mentioned the "flaws" in my card. I didn't appreciate the scratches that cover the perminent case that can't be removed from the bowman original auto. You should have mentioned that before making the trade. That IS part of the card because it is the onlything that states that the auto is real so it can't be removed.
josh3302
Does the scratches on the case really matter to you? Or are you just looking for any reason possible to make me look bad? The scratches on the case mean nothing. That is why the card is in the case, so that the card is protected. I would honestly want paypal if you did not mind, and you stated you wouldn't mind in the PM. Please LMK how much you are willing to pay. Please state that here.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Jun 3 2009, 07:57 PM)
Does the scratches on the case really matter to you? Or are you just looking for any reason possible to make me look bad? The scratches on the case mean nothing. That is why the card is in the case, so that the card is protected. I would honestly want paypal if you did not mind, and you stated you wouldn't mind in the PM. Please LMK how much you are willing to pay. Please state that here.

Normally scratches on cases don't bother me because they can be replaced. In this case though, you can't remove the card so yes it does bother me to some degree.

As for paypal, one similiar to the card you traded me sold for $3.91. I'd be willing to give you $8 paypal for the card I recieved and you can keep the the Cliff Lee.
road_runner_1964
Gents....please keep a civil tone in the completion of this transaction. The issues have been identified, both have stated your feelings and appears to be close to a resolution. Lets just complete this in positive fashion and learn from our experiences.

I don't want to see anymore deragatory comments regarding this transaction. Let it be said, both have been warned.
josh3302
Please send $8 Paypal to Jgross3300@aol.com

Once payment is recieved I will state it here, and the transaction can be closed.
finestkind
Wolveswin41
Paypal has been sent. Let's get this matter closed. Thanks.
josh3302
Payment of $10 has been recieved. Thank you for fixing the problem Wolvesfan41. You deserve to trade on this site. I don't know why you would have the Current Transactions Only Restriction. You are a great negotiatiator and have proven you are willing to fix any problem. Thanks again. I hope you enjoy your card.

Josh
Wolveswin41
Thank you for the kind words. Sorry I got kind of snippy with you. I was upset already from the current restriction and then when I saw you were unhappy with the card, It put me over the edge and I took it out on you. Hopefully we can trade again someday and there won't be any problems. Thanks again.
road_runner_1964
Thanks to both of you gentlemen for working this to a positive resolution. It shall be closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.