Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sports Showcase joins the Membership Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
ffman
It is my pleasure to announce that Don (Sports Showcase) has joined the TCC Membership Team.

Don will be a key addition as he works with the team in areas such as:

1. Welcoming new members
2. Birthday wishes
3. Anniversary wishes
4. Recognizing accomplishments and achievements
5. Providing advice to members
6. Doing everything possible to make each member enjoy their time at TCC.

Much like DIAMONDCARDS and dodgerblue38501, Don is known as one of TCC's greatest hobby shop owners. In June he plans to open a new shop in West Virginia, in fact. Don is also one of TCC's most active traders, completing over 500 transactions in under 2 years. Don has recently expressed interest in helping TCC a little more, and being on the Membership Team will give him a great chance to do that. The additional experience he brings as a hobby shop owner will be another great asset for the Team.

Please help me in welcoming Don to the team.
basketballstar21
What kind of qualifications are required to join the team? Just curious. Congrats Don.
NYMETSJETS
Retirement, a new shop, and now helping out with TCC. Congrats Don!
ffman
There are no specific "qualifications". Every member has a chance to contribute to TCC in various ways, so I would say things are on a "member-to-member" basis. It's not any one thing, but rather the individual member and his/her activity as a whole on TCC.

QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ May 15 2009, 11:32 AM)
What kind of qualifications are required to join the team?  Just curious.  Congrats Don.

dekno2
Congrats!!!!
mjda
Congratulations Don! thumbsup.gif
urbanmonk
Congrats Don and welcome to the Team smile.gif
RGBII
So much for retirement!

Welcome to the Team, a fine addition.
Look forward to working with you.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
road_runner_1964
Congratulations, Don! Welcome to the team and look forward to working with you. I am going to have to make a trip to my old stomping grounds of Marietta, Ohio and check in with you. A welcomed addition.
2000 rushing yards
Congrats Don!! Don't know you that well on the forum but looking forward too
jaderock
That's going to be an extremely strong Membership team Cody! Welcome Don!
bob_TCC
Congratulations, Don! Welcome to the team!

Your account has been updated to reflect this change, so you'll now find that you have access to the "lounge" as well as a few upgrades to your account. wink.gif

-Bob
Zimbow
Couldn't think of a better person to add to the membership team than Don. Has been a great trader/person to talk to and hope to see him around helping us members out from time-to-time. My congratulations my friend!
Sports Showcase
thanks everyone. i hope that i can help improve and continue to assist in keeping TCC as the #1 place to be..
goskins
It's about time you did something with your life, you lazy civilian!

As the guy who referred you, let me say congratulations to a great trader and more importantly an outstanding friend.

MWS
Congrats Don!!
aceecards
well deserved... congrats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.