Daniel Schlereth auto rc

Gil Hodge jersey

Buster Posey auto rc

stabil0208 receives:

100.00 via paypal

Additional notes:

payment sent
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to stabil0208.

Please confirm this sale.

thanks,
Dwight
tileman
have u sent cards out yet....please update
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to stabil0208.
stabil0208
QUOTE(tileman @ May 10 2009, 08:36 AM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

tileman receives:

Joe Medwick encased quad jersey
Daniel Schlereth auto rc
Gil Hodge jersey
Buster Posey auto rc

stabil0208 receives:

100.00 via paypal

Additional notes:

payment sent

cards shipped
stabil0208
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ May 11 2009, 12:32 PM)

Please confirm this sale.

thanks,
Dwight

cards sent
urbanmonk
QUOTE(stabil0208 @ May 16 2009, 06:01 PM)
cards sent

Please also confirm that payment has been rec'd. (1 reply for same thing is fine wink.gif )

thanks,
Dwight
tileman
cards received, thanks for the fast shipping.............please close
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
stabil0208,

Please confirm that you received payment as well.

Thanks,

-Bob
finestkind
tileman
could this get closed? He must not even know he is supposed to indicated payment was received, he received payment before he shipped out the cards to me.
Kmart6nets
tileman
thanks Tom, just wanting to make sure you guys new I was finished with this transaction. Didnt want it to be left open waiting for me.
Kmart6nets
We'd still like to at least give the other member a chance to say he received the money... If it lingers for another week or two I personally have no problem closing it as complete.
tileman
thanks. I pm'ed the guy a few days ago, and he was on last night, just trying to help keep my open transactions to a minimum so my name wont be in red any longer......
urbanmonk
QUOTE(tileman @ Jun 1 2009, 02:23 PM)
thanks.  I pm'ed the guy a few days ago, and he was on last night, just trying to help keep my open transactions to a minimum so my name wont be in red any longer......

If they are open due to the other person it doesn't affect you at all wink.gif as you kept your end of the deal, we just need confirmation they rec'd payment from them.

Dwight
tileman
sounds good
stabil0208
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 19 2009, 12:31 AM)

transaction is complete
finestkind
QUOTE(stabil0208 @ Jun 1 2009, 07:09 PM)
transaction is complete

Please confirm that you received the payment. Then this transaction can be closed as complete.
finestkind
stabil0208
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jun 1 2009, 07:22 PM)
Please confirm that you received the payment. Then this transaction can be closed as complete.

transaction is complete money received
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.