Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Haren, Greinke, Billingsley, J. Upton!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
coltsfan23
Looking for mainly RC autos of the above, though I might be able to use regular autos of Greinke and Upton.
coltsfan23
No one? I can use some Longoria as well.
Kingjason
I've got a J. Upton Sterling auto rc...right now, looking for Villalona Chrome auto. (want this the most), Heyward Rc 2007 Rc auto & Elite Moustakas auto rc...
coltsfan23
QUOTE(Kingjason @ May 9 2009, 11:43 PM)
I've got a J. Upton Sterling auto rc...right now, looking for Villalona Chrome auto. (want this the most), Heyward Rc 2007 Rc auto & Elite Moustakas auto rc...

I could maybe use the Sterling though not a true RC auto... I don't have any Villalona though and I wouldn't trade either the Heyward Sterling 07 RC Auto or one of my Moose Elites.
Kingjason
just curious...why would you say the Sterling Upton isn't a rc auto (ignoring the ridiculous MLB rookie logo issue)? it's an 06, same as the Chrome? the Aflac auto of him is a XRC since it was never released in mainstream form to the public. I'd have to get a little more than a Moose for it anyway. Thanks though.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(Kingjason @ May 10 2009, 01:07 PM)
just curious...why would you say the Sterling Upton isn't a rc auto (ignoring the ridiculous MLB rookie logo issue)?  it's an 06, same as the Chrome?  the Aflac auto of him is a XRC since it was never released in mainstream form to the public.  I'd have to get a little more than a Moose for it anyway.  Thanks though.

I stand corrected. You are right. For some stupid reason, I was thinking he was in 07 and not 06. Sorry about that.

All right, understandable. Thanks.
coltsfan23
Anyone else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.