Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Overflow of yankee card some scans inside
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BlackJack
Not all my yankee cards are FT but I have a few that are. http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/b...ards/?start=all
this isn't all of them sad.gif I am a little behind on scaning. I have some in pc area of my bucket but those are harder to get. I might have missed a some cards in the link above that should be in the pc are.

As far as base, inserts and non auto rc I only scan those when asked about them. I have alot of YSL and others.

user posted image

user posted image

I have 2 of these
user posted image

this one is #1/10
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

these next 2 are incoming
user posted image
user posted image

I just made a few trades and I have not deleted all cards I have traded yet. Just lmk what you like and see if I can move some of this stuff
BlackJack
I also might be getting a Joba Finest rc auto coming in. I have one now thats is for my set but ebay did me wrong so I might have another one coming sad.gif
Wolveswin41
How much for the Pepitone jrsy?
BlackJack
Also got this one incoming #2/2
user posted image

I have been wanting a jeter auto but with the sliver ink and the silver back not sure if I am going to keep it. Also Me not being a Jeter collector I might sell it to a jeter collector and just pic up an odd ball one up Last week the one #1/2 was sold on ebay so this would be the last chance for a jeter collector to get it. I have see a few ppl that have low # Michael Young cards I need that don't trade them cause that want a Young auto. sad.gif and I really don't want to be that guy
BlackJack
I don't know why but it books 100....I am guessing its a SP blink.gif
If you still want it just pm me in offer

I got some Hafner inserts you might want....I found them last night while I was look for card in my boxes. One is a 08 Moments and Milestone #/10

QUOTE(Wolveswin41 @ May 7 2009, 08:58 PM)
How much for the Pepitone jrsy?

Wolveswin41
QUOTE(BlackJack @ May 7 2009, 10:09 PM)
I don't know why but it books 100....I am guessing its a SP  blink.gif
If you still want it just pm me in offer
I got some Hafner inserts you might want....I found them last night while I was look for card in my boxes. One is a 08 Moments and Milestone #/10

Woah! $100? Yeah, I just want a Pepitone jrsy card for my dad. He was a big fan of his. I can find one cheaper than that. Thanks anyways.

As for the Hafner's, I would be extremely interested in them. LMk if I have anything, or what you got and I can probably buy if the price is right. thanks.
Dpyankeesfan17
Cmb for the Peppy and B. Dickey gus. If you see nothiing in my bucket can you sell? Lmk.

http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r437/Dpyankeesfan17/
Dpyankeesfan17
QUOTE(Dpyankeesfan17 @ May 7 2009, 10:26 PM)
Cmb for the Peppy and B. Dickey gus. If you see nothiing in my bucket can you sell? Lmk.

Ok, count me out on the Peppitone. i just saw your post about it's $100 bv.
BlackJack
I collect Rangers...I understand on the Pepitone...A dude ask me about that card too. I have not seen one on ebay... Maris from the same set books 80 blink.gif Beckett doesn't say its an sp but its 5th highest card in the set. Anyway would you like an auto for your dad?
I'll send you a pm about the auto.
QUOTE(Wolveswin41 @ May 7 2009, 09:11 PM)
Woah! $100? Yeah, I just want a Pepitone jrsy card for my dad. He was a big fan of his. I can find one cheaper than that. Thanks anyways.

As for the Hafner's, I would be extremely interested in them. LMk if I have anything, or what you got and I can probably buy if the price is right. thanks.

jaytucc
i like the mattingly quad
BlackJack
QUOTE(Dpyankeesfan17 @ May 7 2009, 09:26 PM)

Didn't really see any thing for the Dickey it books 60...If thats not to high for a GU please send me an offer

QUOTE(jaytucc @ May 7 2009, 10:16 PM)
i like the mattingly quad

I seen a few cards I like LMK what bv you can offer for Quad and I'll send you an offer. Beckett has no BV since its #/10
jaytucc
i was thinking 30-40 on the mattingly tops....
BlackJack
I don't know one #/15 that was like the one I got sold for almost 50 blink.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-MATTINGLY-2008-PRI...%3A1%7C294%3A50

I'l check a few thing in your bucket and think it over.

QUOTE(jaytucc @ May 8 2009, 09:10 AM)
i was thinking 30-40 on the mattingly tops....

yankeefreak211
Like Wang Jackson Hughes cmb and pm me thanks!!
yankeefreak211
Also like alot in the bucket link auto and gu wise
rtsjr
lmk if still instrested in the hamilton auto
BlackJack
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ May 8 2009, 11:24 AM)
Also like alot in the bucket link auto and gu wise

Didn't really see anything sad.gif I kind of like the By the Letter auto. but thats it.

QUOTE(rtsjr @ May 8 2009, 11:57 AM)
lmk  if  still instrested in the  hamilton  auto

Yea I can still use it.
yankeefreak211
Would u do my btl for the Hughes when it comes in?
MaddenRq53
I like about all of them PM me with the prices for each!
BlackJack
The boof BTL auto bv is 15 and the bv on the hughes would be around 50 - 60. Hughes auto that book from Exquisite are 50 and up.

QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ May 8 2009, 02:24 PM)
Would u do my btl for the Hughes when it comes in?

QUOTE(MaddenRq53 @ May 8 2009, 03:44 PM)
I like about all of them PM me with the prices for each!

what prices do you want...book price or sell prices?

IF bv the only card you have that I like is the Dice-K gu. If SV pm me an offer. Also when you say all of them do you mean the ones I have scaned or all my yankee cards...I have alot of Yankees card dry.gif so it would same alot of time if you give me a list of the card you want and what you would pay for them.
yankeefreak211
Only other auto I like is the montero melancon butcim sure that's over 15. and don't want to trade the btl for gu so I'll hold off here thanks though!
BlackJack
OK cool...I understand. thanks for looking
QUOTE(yankeefreak211 @ May 8 2009, 08:24 PM)
Only other auto I like is the montero melancon butcim sure that's over 15. and don't want to trade the btl for gu so I'll hold off here thanks though!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.