The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

aka spider receives:

Walt Frazier auto

macsdaddy receives:

eddie royal auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
road_runner_1964
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to macsdaddy.

Please confirm agreement with this transaction. Thanks.
aka spider
This guy is a joke... Didn't even send me his addy, asked him twice and no go.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to macsdaddy.

macsdaddy please update this agreement whether cards were sent, if you have exchanged address information, or if this trade is even going to occur. Thanks.
macsdaddy
Sorry everyone, been real busy the last week. Between work, mothers day, and my daughters birthday haven't had time to get on TCC. I agree to the trade and will send my end tomorrow, if AKA is fine with that.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to aka spider.
aka spider
Yeah that's fine with me.. I need your addy..
northicehero99
macsdaddy
Card was sent yesterday. Here is the DC# 0306 0320 0002 2005 4434.
www.usps.com
dc_o
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to aka spider.
aka spider
I will send tomorrow.
aka spider
Sent it out this morning..
macsdaddy
Received today, thanks for the extras.
RGBII

Please acknowledge receipt of your end
of this trade.

Thanks & Collect Hard!,
RGBII
aka spider
I got it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.