Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Finally have a day off tomorrow!! Looking to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
terp4life
CMB, lmk what you like. PC could be available so don't be shy. The only things completely NFT are the Ed Reed's and Sean Taylor's. Not looking for anything in particular. Cooley and Ed Reed are a plus. Roddy White, Boldin, and Andre Johnson Autos will just about guarantee a trade, but I'll check buckets. Thanks guys, let's get a deal done.
DennisRSWanjr
JON HOW ARE THINGS GOING WITH YOU ?
MWS
CMB for

user posted image
xdvop86
I am interested in your Calvin Johnson auto. CMB and LMK. Thanks.

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p326/xdvop86/
terp4life
dennis - things are going good bro. I'm playing semi-pro football, and I am getting worn out. We're still in our off-season. BTW I want that Antonio Gates GU/Auto yo have

mws - checking now
terp4life
mws - didn't see anything for the AJ.

xdvop - nice HOFers. Like the Elway, but I'm thinking thebv's probly aaren't close enough. CJ's $150
xdvop86
QUOTE(terp4life @ May 4 2009, 06:46 PM)
mws - didn't see anything for the AJ.

xdvop - nice HOFers.  Like the Elway, but I'm thinking thebv's probly aaren't close enough. CJ's $150

Elway bv is 100.00. Is there anything else you like? LMK.
terp4life
QUOTE(xdvop86 @ May 4 2009, 08:48 PM)
Elway bv is 100.00.  Is there anything else you like?  LMK.

yeah the other things I liked were the Singletary Auto, Bosworth Letter, and Heyward Bey GU
xdvop86
QUOTE(terp4life @ May 4 2009, 06:53 PM)
yeah the other things I liked were the Singletary Auto, Bosworth Letter, and Heyward Bey GU

I will trade you the Elway, Bosworth and Singletary for the Calvin Johnson. LMK. The Heyward Bey is already gone.
terp4life
QUOTE(xdvop86 @ May 4 2009, 09:11 PM)
I will trade you the Elway, Bosworth and Singletary for the Calvin Johnson.  LMK.  The Heyward Bey is already gone.

I cold probably do that what's the bv's on the other two?
xdvop86
QUOTE(terp4life @ May 4 2009, 07:16 PM)
I cold probably do that what's the bv's on the other two?

Bosworth is 50.00 and Singletary is 30.00
DennisRSWanjr
PM SENT >>BEE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.