Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2000 rushing yards joins the Membership Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
ffman
It is my pleasure to announce that Joe (2000 rushing yards) has joined the TCC Membership Team.

Joe will be a key addition as he works with the team in areas such as:

1. Welcoming new members
2. Birthday wishes
3. Anniversary wishes
4. Recognizing accomplishments and achievements
5. Providing advice to members
6. Doing everything possible to make each member enjoy their time at TCC.

I am very pleased to have Joe join the team. During his time here Joe has proved to be a valuable member, as he does a fantastic job of keeping the NPN area up-to-date. He also maintains the "Top 20 Members - Transactions" topic on a regular basis. In addition, Joe has a great attitude and does his best in helping other members out. Joe will be a key part of the Membership Team as we look to expand what we do in the near future.

Please help me in welcoming Joe to the team.
Stlouisrams1600
Way to go, Joe! Well deserved.
RGBII
Congratulations Joe, a well-deserved appointment.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Ilovetheheat
Solid decision Cody.
Congratulations Joe! As Richard stated, very well deserved! I am confident you will do well on the membership team.

-Jeremy
2000 rushing yards
thanks everyone looking forward to contributing
mjda
Congratulations Joe!
jwman92
WTG Joe!

Glad to have you join!

New Jersey Represent!
bravesfan09
Now this is a team addition that im definitely up with!! I couldnt think of a better member for this to happen to. Good job on picking up and congrats brotha!!
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(jwman92 @ May 3 2009, 05:43 PM)
WTG Joe!

Glad to have you join!

New Jersey Represent!

tomcat.gif
bob_TCC
Congratulations, Joe! Welcome to the team!

Your account has been updated to reflect this change, so you'll now find that you have access to the "lounge" as well as a few upgrades to your account. wink.gif

-Bob
Kmart6nets
Great choice guys... Joe is always a very positive member!
urbanmonk
Congrats Joe, welcome to the Team smile.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Welcome to the Team, Joe! smile.gif
sasports
Congrats and welcome to the team!
Soxarethechamps05
Congrats Joe
marcus42
congrats, Joe!! smile.gif
captkirk42
Congrats Joe.

2000 rushing yards
thanks everyone and go caps Kirk biggrin.gif
nflsam79
how do u apply??
mjda
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ May 4 2009, 08:33 PM)
how do u apply??

If I'm not mistaken, by registering with the site you've already applied. Now you're just undergoing your tryout. Can't you feel the eyes of the powers that be watching you right now? I can! At least I hope that's what those eyes are. blink.gif
nflsam79
im a little paronoid now lol can a mod let me know if i have a good enough track record to be considered down the line to be a membership member??
bob_TCC
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ May 4 2009, 10:37 PM)
im a little paronoid now lol can a mod let me know if i have a good enough track record to be considered down the line to be a membership member??

Sam,

I'd prefer that we not start down this path. Instead, I'll simply say that our active members contribute a lot to TCC and also learn a lot about TCC and our approach to things. Therefore, our active members often get opportunities to help as time goes on.

-Bob
nflsam79
its cool bob i just know i love tcc and have a lot of buddies here and a lot of completed transaction and just wanna help out where i can
10alex10
Congrats joe smile.gif
über
Congrats!
cardinal
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ May 4 2009, 09:37 PM)

Everyone here is congratulating him and your hear asking why your not voted on. How self-serving. I would vote for Ilovetheheat a thousand times before I would ever vote for you to become the next membership team member after reading your last post.

But on a positive note,

Congrats Joe !! biggrin.gif cool.gif
bravesfan09
Come on now guys theres no reason to ruin this perfect thread with unnecessary comments. Joe was more than worthy of a team spot which is why he got it. Thats what this thread is for, to congratulate him. Save the bickering for another time.

Congrats again Joe. You know im rooting for ya! smile.gif
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(cardinal @ May 9 2009, 10:53 PM)
Everyone here is congratulating him and your hear asking why your not voted on. How self-serving. I would vote for Ilovetheheat a thousand times before I would ever vote for you to become the next membership team member after reading your last post.

But on a positive note,

Congrats Joe !!  biggrin.gif  cool.gif

Thanks but please no need for this argument in the news and announcement thread. (now if you wanna bring it over to the politcs section then go right ahead tongue.gif )

and thanks chip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.