Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UD made it right again
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
drocksthaparty
I bought a box of 2008 UD Football which you get one gu in every box. I opened the box and only got 7 packs no gu and I spent 19 dollars. I was mad, so sent the packs and e reciept along with a mike jenkins sp rookie that was bent back to the company. THey sent me a sweet card in return, they sent me a Matt Ryan UD GU a Drew Brees GU and 6 packs along with a Mike Jenkins rookie.

Damond
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ May 3 2009, 11:09 AM)
I bought a  box of 2008 UD Football which you get one gu in every box.  I opened the box and only got 7 packs no gu and I spent 19 dollars. I was mad, so  sent the packs and  e reciept along with a mike jenkins sp rookie that was bent back to the company.  THey sent me a sweet card in return, they sent me a Matt Ryan UD GU a Drew Brees GU and 6 packs along with a Mike Jenkins rookie.

Damond

don't know if this is an NPN story but great nevertheless!
ffman
That's pretty nice of them. I wasn't certain if they would do that for a blaster box, but I guess they will!
benshobbies
QUOTE(ffman @ May 3 2009, 04:52 PM)
That's pretty nice of them.  I wasn't certain if they would do that for a blaster box, but I guess they will!

They guarantee game used in Topps Base blasters now? That seems like they gave him a great deal for a $20.00 blaster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.