Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: Football for Kirby Puckett and Nolan Ryan
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Ndroo73
I am a football card collector looking for two of my childhood heroes. I am really only looking to trade for autographs or jersey/autographs of Nolan Ryan and Kirby Puckett. I prefer on-card autos but will take a look at what you have. Here is a link to my photobucket, it really only contains football aside from my Lebron auto. Please keep in mind Im only looking for autos of Puckett and Ryan. Let me know what you have as well as what interests you. Here is a link to my bucket:

MY PHOTOBUCKET!!

Ndroo73
QUOTE(Ndroo73 @ May 2 2009, 09:06 PM)
I am a football card collector looking for two of my childhood heroes.  I am really only looking to trade for autographs or jersey/autographs of Nolan Ryan and Kirby Puckett.  I prefer on-card autos but will take a look at what you have.  Here is a link to my photobucket, it really only contains football aside from my Lebron auto.  Please keep in mind Im only looking for autos of Puckett and Ryan.  Let me know what you have as well as what interests you.  Here is a link to my bucket:

MY PHOTOBUCKET!!

Nobody has a Ryan or Puckett auto for trade??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.