Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Trading?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
MWS
Ceck my trade bucket.
MVP Kosar
CMB for Dbo RPM AU
MWS
You see anything to add to it I really like your SPA Manning Numbers Auto. Will trade some in your favor.
MVP Kosar
i didnt see anything for it, I had to trade like 60 bv over on it Its probably PC

LMK on the DBO
MWS
QUOTE(MVP Kosar @ May 2 2009, 07:23 PM)
i didnt see anything for it, I had to trade like 60 bv over on it Its probably PC

LMK on the DBO

Whats the book on the Eli auto?
NoahMyBoy03
I am interested in the Royal Leaf Limited Auto/Jersey and the Elway jersey. Please check my site.

Thanks
Bobby
MWS
QUOTE(NoahMyBoy03 @ May 2 2009, 07:40 PM)
I am interested in the Royal Leaf Limited Auto/Jersey and the Elway jersey. Please check my site.

Thanks
Bobby

I could do both of them for the NT Sayers Auto.
NoahMyBoy03
What are the bv's on the Royal and Elway?

QUOTE(MWS @ May 2 2009, 05:46 PM)
I could do both of them for the NT Sayers Auto.

MWS
Royal $50 Elway $30
Gforce083
Royal Limited Auto, Forte Chrome Auto, B Marsh Chrome Auto, Chris Johnson Chrome Auto
MWS
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 2 2009, 08:04 PM)
Royal Limited Auto, Forte Chrome Auto, B Marsh Chrome Auto, Chris Johnson Chrome Auto

You have a card list G. I know you don't have a bucket.
Gforce083
QUOTE(MWS @ May 2 2009, 07:07 PM)
You have a card list G. I know you don't have a bucket.

Click on "J Campbell Collection" in my sig and you can get back to my buckett from there. It's not updated with any of my new stuff but what's there I mostly have. If nothing there just let me know what kind of stuff you're looking for.
MWS
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 2 2009, 08:24 PM)
Click on "J Campbell Collection" in my sig and you can get back to my buckett from there. It's not updated with any of my new stuff but what's there I mostly have. If nothing there just let me know what kind of stuff you're looking for.

I like the Namath, Sayers and Andre Johnson autos.
Gforce083
QUOTE(MWS @ May 2 2009, 07:32 PM)
I like the Namath, Sayers and Andre Johnson autos.

Namath and Sayers I'd have to get HOFers in return. Let me think about the Johnson.
MWS
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 2 2009, 09:04 PM)
Namath and Sayers I'd have to get HOFers in return. Let me think about the Johnson.

Let me know Gary.
MWS
Its Sunday lets trade.
MWS
More added to my trade bucket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.