Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: PressPass Auto's
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hayesWR5
I'm trying to get alot of college auto's, for some reason i'm really into them but let me know if you have any and check my bucket to see if you like anything...
MVP Kosar
check the low end section of my bucket, i have a bunch

i like the wayne GU and the Yamon Chrome AU
tj4eck
CMB i have a couple
hayesWR5
MVP- i didn't really see anything

tj4- the only one i really like is the early doucet Auto, lmk if you find anything of interest
CardCollector123
I need your JDB GU
hayesWR5
anyone else
chargersfan71
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

have all of these
hayesWR5
pm sent
hayesWR5
keep em coming
Scruffmcgruff24
please check me bucket for a decent amount of them. i like your chad johnson auto and reggie wayne gu
hayesWR5
i just got rid of the wayne but the johnson is still there, BUT it's a bit damaged which i wasn't too happy about but can't do aything about it. I wouldn't be asking much
Scruffmcgruff24
how bad is the damage and where is it? any chance you can get a close up pic of the damage?
hayesWR5
well theres a small dink on a corner and on the back, it's weird it's like it';s caved in in the middle, i'll get you a picture sunday, i'm home for the weekend
Scruffmcgruff24
gottcha, yeah if you could get me a scan of the ding that'd be great. the "caving in" effect is normal on those cards though so nothing to worry about there
hayesWR5
keep em coming people
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.