Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Gforce083 joins the Content and Graphics Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
sahetu
It is my pleasure to announce that Gary (Gforce083) has joined the TCC Content and Graphics Team.

Gary
will be a valuable addition as he works with the team to:

1. Write, review and edit new hobby articles, product reviews and more.

2. Publish press releases received directly from numerous hobby sources.

3. Maintain various content sections throughout the entire TCC site, especially the Resources section (see left-side menu).

4. Assist in the preparation of various promotional materials including newsletters, flyers, videos, and print ads.

5. Maintain a positive, family-friendly tone and environment throughout the Collector Zone.

We're very happy to have Gary join the team. Based on his obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC coupled with his strong communication skills and Group Break know-how, we're certain that his addition will lead to further success for TCC.

Please help me in welcoming Gary to the team.
mjda
Wow, congratulations Gary! I know you'll be a huge addition to the team!
bob_TCC
Congratulations, Gary! Welcome to the team!

Your account has been updated to reflect this change, so you'll now find that you have access to the "lounge" as well as a few upgrades to your account. wink.gif

-Bob
Gforce083
Did I really sign up for all that?! laugh.gif Only kidding, I am humbled at the honor to become part of the C&G team...maybe my first motion will be to replace the Bob Clemente card at the top of the site with a Jason Campbell! Is that permitted?

Again, only kidding...I realize I'm the only one with an unhealthy "fanhood" for Jason Campbell.

Again, I am humbled and honored to be part of this team. I will do what I can when I can to help out!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:56 PM)
Is that permitted?

Simple answer: No.

-Bob
Gforce083
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 29 2009, 10:57 PM)
Simple answer: No.

-Bob

Never hurts to ask right...the Bob Clemente is a nice one though!
dodgerblue38501
Congrats Gary!
marcus42
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:56 PM)
Did I really sign up for all that?! laugh.gif Only kidding, I am humbled at the honor to become part of the C&G team...maybe my first motion will be to replace the Bob Clemente card at the top of the site with a Jason Campbell! Is that permitted?

Oh wow, rough first impression mellow.gif

wink.gif

Well I'm glad I didn't ask to have a Wimbley card replace it, only the Lord knows what the repercussions would have been ohmy.gif.
sgmco
clapping.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:02 PM)
Oh wow, rough first impression  mellow.gif

wink.gif

Well I'm glad I didn't ask to have a Wimbley card replace it, only the Lord knows what the repercussions would have been ohmy.gif.

I can't have a since of humor? I thought I made it clear I was only kidding huh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 30 2009, 12:10 AM)
I can't have a since of humor? I thought I made it clear I was only kidding  huh.gif

Just to be safe though, I'm going to limit your access to the graphics files that make up the site template. tongue.gif

-Bob
marcus42
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 30 2009, 12:10 AM)
I can't have a since of humor? I thought I made it clear I was only kidding  huh.gif

the ' wink.gif ' is a sign of sarcasm...along with the Wimbley comment...c'mon now wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Apr 30 2009, 12:14 AM)
the ' wink.gif ' is a sign of sarcasm...

Mark,

What are you trying to say about my use of that emoticon in various posts? unsure.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
marcus42
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 30 2009, 12:18 AM)
Mark,

What are you trying to say about my use of that emoticon in various posts?  unsure.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

hmmm...well umm...it's late and I have to go to bed wink.gif laugh.gif
urbanmonk
Congrats Gary, welcome to the team smile.gif
tj4eck
congrats G
Gforce083
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 29 2009, 11:11 PM)
Just to be safe though, I'm going to limit your access to the graphics files that make up the site template.  tongue.gif

-Bob

Have no worries Bob I wouldn't do anything drastic like that without going through the proper channels...
jaderock
Welcome to the team G
ffman
Welcome aboard!
road_runner_1964
Congrats G....thumbsup.gif
jwman92
Congrats Gary!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.