Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to Move Some Of My High End Stuff.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Gsil84
Looking to shift some things around... Let me know what you like and I will get back to you. Thanks..
xdvop86
I am interested in your Calvin Johnson auto and your Mario Williams auto. CMB and let me know. Thanks.

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p326/xdvop86/
Gsil84
QUOTE(xdvop86 @ Apr 25 2009, 07:27 PM)
I am interested in your Calvin Johnson auto and your Mario Williams auto.  CMB and let me know.  Thanks.

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p326/xdvop86/

I like the E Smith Auto. The Elway Auto. The Jones Drew Auto and the Marino Auto..

What Williams do you like?? The Donruss Classics?? If so it is #ed out of 25 and books 80 and the Clavin Books for 200
bushidobard
Interested in most of your Vlad autos.

PM me if you see anything we can do.

Gsil84
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Apr 25 2009, 07:33 PM)
Interested in most of your Vlad autos.

PM me if you see anything we can do.

Didnt see anything Sorry
xdvop86
QUOTE(Gsil84 @ Apr 25 2009, 05:30 PM)
I like the E Smith Auto. The Elway Auto. The Jones Drew Auto and the Marino Auto..

What Williams do you like?? The Donruss Classics?? If so it is #ed out of 25 and books 80 and the Clavin Books for 200

I will trade you Marino and your choice of either Smith or Elway for your Johnson and your Williams auto. In addition, I will include a Phil Simms auto from the Proline set. Let me know if you are interested.
Gsil84
QUOTE(xdvop86 @ Apr 25 2009, 08:32 PM)
I will trade you Marino and your choice of either Smith or Elway for your Johnson and your Williams auto.  In addition, I will include a Phil Simms auto from the Proline set.  Let me know if you are interested.

Whats book value?? On them??
basketballstar21
I like your Montana Autos. I have a Moss Auto/GU in my bucket.
xdvop86
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.