Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any Travis Hafner out there? Need them ALL!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Wolveswin41
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any Hafner cards out there for me today. Was able to hit you guys up for about 20 last week, but I know there are more.
Wolveswin41
C'mon fellas, got to be some Pronks out there.
2006BowmanDraftFan
QUOTE(Wolveswin41 @ Apr 25 2009, 08:02 AM)
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any Hafner cards out there for me today. Was able to hit you guys up for about 20 last week, but I know there are more.

Got a GU, several parallels/inserts, and some base.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(2006BowmanDraftFan @ Apr 25 2009, 12:59 PM)
Got a GU, several parallels/inserts, and some base.

If you can put a list together of what you all have and what you would be looking for in return, we can see if we can work something out. Thanks!
Wolveswin41
Up
josh3302
2006 Bowman Originals Hafner Auto /286

PM me if interested
Tarasadie17
Do you have a have or wantlist of Hafner?
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Apr 25 2009, 09:15 PM)
Do you have a have or wantlist of Hafner?

I've only got 33 Hafner cards at the moment, so I need just about everything. Anything that isn't pictured in my bucket I need. smile.gif
Wolveswin41
bump
Wolveswin41
Need more Pronk!!!!
Swib25
I got one for ya
Ovation Superstar theater
It is pictuered here
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m9/swib...renttag=Indians
Wolveswin41
That is a nice one! Anything in my bucket you can use?
Swib25
I'll check your bucket, but do you have any Twins stuff in it?
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(Swib25 @ Apr 30 2009, 09:10 PM)
I'll check your bucket, but do you have any Twins stuff in it?

Just a Glen Perkins rc. Usually Twins stuff doesn't make it out of the card shop when I pull it. Makes really good trade bait around here. lol.
Swib25
yeah, i'm sure
Well, I already got that Perkins. If you manage to make it out of the card shop with any Twins inserts/refractors/parallels, let me know!
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(Swib25 @ Apr 30 2009, 09:15 PM)
yeah, i'm sure
Well, I already got that Perkins. If you manage to make it out of the card shop with any Twins inserts/refractors/parallels, let me know!

Alright. Well, I will go digging tomarrow and see if I can find something to offer for the Hafner.
Wolveswin41
bump
sgmco
still have the Hafner Letter Auto and some GU'd--like the manning you pulled
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(sgmco @ May 1 2009, 04:24 PM)
still have the Hafner Letter Auto and some GU'd--like the manning you pulled

Man, I would LOVE to have the Hafner letter. Just not sure I want to trade down on the Manning. It's probably my best pull of my life and just really not sure what I would want in return for it yet. I've been looking through alot of buckets so far for it and nothing has really caught my eye.

Wolveswin41
bump
Wolveswin41
You guys have been extremely helpful in building my Hafner collection, but i know there are still some out there. Please help more.
kooljazz1966
I like the Manning SOG auto. LMK.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ May 3 2009, 11:46 AM)
I like the Manning SOG auto. LMK.

I'm gonna hold onto it unless I can get a Favre auto or a Mickey Mantle relic that I like in return for it.
Wolveswin41
bump
Icrackwax
I have a Fleer Tradition RC. I could do it for $3.50 paypal. It book $8, so LMK, thanks.
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(Icrackwax @ May 4 2009, 05:13 PM)
I have a Fleer Tradition RC. I could do it for $3.50 paypal. It book $8, so LMK, thanks.

I actually have that one comming in the mail. Just bought it on Ebay 2 nights ago. Thanks anyways bro!
qbdan
I've got a 2007 Hafner Masterpieces Autograph card, Beauty!!
krowsnest
cmb got a dual patch its under htg i think
Wolveswin41
QUOTE(krowsnest @ May 4 2009, 10:56 PM)
cmb got a dual patch its under htg i think

Would love to get that card. I doubt I have anything to offer for it, but throw me a price and I might be able to buy. Thanks!
Wolveswin41
gbdan- LMK if I have anything for it. Would like to get that one from you. Thanks!
Wolveswin41
morning bump
Wolveswin41
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.