have the classics $100 right now and the NT $80 coming in
mzchops
QUOTE(mpekar @ Apr 24 2009, 12:13 PM)
have the classics $100 right now and the NT $80 coming in

i could def. use the NT when you get it Mike, lmk thanks
mpekar
QUOTE(mzchops @ Apr 24 2009, 11:14 AM)
i could def. use the NT when you get it Mike, lmk thanks

prob will be waiting for me when I get hm tonight--wluk--u by chance have an extra jennings exquisite--need one in the worst way right now
mzchops
QUOTE(mpekar @ Apr 24 2009, 12:16 PM)
prob will be waiting for me when I get hm tonight--wluk--u by chance have an extra jennings exquisite--need one in the worst way right now

not right now but i can probably get his gold exquisite from a buddy, so if i do one will be ava.

I just got my Brett Favre retro in biggrin.gif
mpekar
QUOTE(mzchops @ Apr 24 2009, 11:18 AM)
not right now but i can probably get his gold exquisite from a buddy, so if i do one will be ava.

I just got my Brett Favre retro in  biggrin.gif

cool--ya--Will has the gold which I'll prob. pick up for another deal also--had him over for dinner last night for my daughters bd--if you want to do something on the favre, lmk
mzchops
QUOTE(mpekar @ Apr 24 2009, 12:26 PM)
cool--ya--Will has the gold which I'll prob. pick up for another deal also--had him over for dinner last night for my daughters bd--if you want to do something on the favre, lmk

as soon as my buddy gets back to me i'll let you know, if i get the gold i'll keep that and trade the reg. and the Favre i'm going to hold onto for alittle, still deciding if i'm going to be doing the set
coltsfan23
I don't have any Brennan for you, but I have to say, I'm ashamed of you, Damon! I thought even a Cowboys fan would be smarter than that. tongue.gif
mpekar
QUOTE(mzchops @ Apr 24 2009, 11:33 AM)
as soon as my buddy gets back to me i'll let you know, if i get the gold i'll keep that and trade the reg. and the Favre i'm going to hold onto for alittle, still deciding if i'm going to be doing the set

np bud--lmk whenever
mzchops
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Apr 24 2009, 12:37 PM)
I don't have any Brennan for you, but I have to say, I'm ashamed of you, Damon!  I thought even a Cowboys fan would be smarter than that. tongue.gif

sad.gif i know, but i always liked him in college, wish the Redskins didn't pick him up
coltsfan23
QUOTE(mzchops @ Apr 24 2009, 11:45 AM)
sad.gif i know, but i always liked him in college, wish the Redskins didn't pick him up

Yeah, Brennan was awesome in college w/ gunning the ball every play in that Hawaii offense. I'm rooting for him to get a chance in the NFL, but things look bleak at this time.
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Apr 24 2009, 01:48 PM)
Yeah, Brennan was awesome in college w/ gunning the ball every play in that Hawaii offense. I'm rooting for him to get a chance in the NFL, but things look bleak at this time.

He might start for the Jets. smile.gif
mzchops
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Apr 24 2009, 01:06 PM)
He might start for the Jets.  smile.gif

that would def. make it easier for me to collect him cool.gif
mzchops
anyone else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.