Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New to the Site..Looking for some Trades
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
ninerfolife
Hello All! I'm new to the Boards here at TCC. I was an active member on that other site before they messed up the site. I had over 50 trades. Please check my Buckett!!! Always looking for Star Gazing and War Room Jumbo Patches. Also looking for any 49er stuff.
jaytucc
QUOTE(ninerfolife @ Apr 15 2009, 05:33 PM)
Hello All! I'm new to the Boards here at TCC.  I was an active member on that other site before they messed up the site.  I had over 50 trades.  Please check my Buckett!!! Always looking for Star Gazing and War Room Jumbo Patches.  Also looking for any 49er stuff.

i realllly like that mcnabb auto...also have interest in the hornung auto too....cmb
northicehero99
Welcome to TCC. Please feel free to post an introduction about yourself in our Introductions area.
sgmco
Welcome--nice stuff

like these--McNabb/ Palmer/ Boldin and kinda MultiMarks Russell/Pittman
rickysigai
pm
user posted image
user posted image
mysticalwolf70
welcome to TCC I mite have something you may have a use for ...PM me
nflsam79
welcome to tcc do u have any 08 rookie autos or guys in my sig especialy bowe or cassel lmk
WHyFLy
Do you have any Harry Douglas? I have a 2008 Topps Mayo Josh Morgan Auto for trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.